testtest

Any Familiar with the Hellcat Micro Washington State Reduced Capacity

Hello all,

BIt of a sad topic here for me, I dislike living here but at least for the time being really have no choice.

(Unfortunately) I live in WA State, many firearm restrictions here. I am asking about the micro Hellcat as that is what I want, but this topic may apply to all Washington State firearms in general. In particular I do want a thumb safety.

What I "think" I know:
1. SA does not (yet?) offer a HC micro thumb safety in WA State legal trim.
2. In general restrictive state requirements differ in the details, can be complicated, for instance in WA State I believe you need 10+1 max capacity AND a 10lb trigger even with a thumb safety, no threaded barrel, etc.

My Question to the group:
1. Do any know if a WA State legal HC can accept all the HC mags (even those not legal in WA State)?
2. How does SA reduce the mag capacity exactly, a block inside the mag, different foot plate, etc?
3. Do any know if SA currently (or always?) date stamps their mags?

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Hello all,

BIt of a sad topic here for me, I dislike living here but at least for the time being really have no choice.

(Unfortunately) I live in WA State, many firearm restrictions here. I am asking about the micro Hellcat as that is what I want, but this topic may apply to all Washington State firearms in general. In particular I do want a thumb safety.

What I "think" I know:
1. SA does not (yet?) offer a HC micro thumb safety in WA State legal trim.
2. In general restrictive state requirements differ in the details, can be complicated, for instance in WA State I believe you need 10+1 max capacity AND a 10lb trigger even with a thumb safety, no threaded barrel, etc.

My Question to the group:
1. Do any know if a WA State legal HC can accept all the HC mags (even those not legal in WA State)?
2. How does SA reduce the mag capacity exactly, a block inside the mag, different foot plate, etc?

Thank you in advance.
i have a Hellcat, not in Washington, like you, and we have 10 round capacity limits.

S/A sells those magazines.

i cannot help you on the safety, mine does not have one, and hopefully will not carry a safety on any of my guns.

Back