testtest

Anyone actually been able to buy a SA-35?

What's a good way to build a bad reputation? Introduce a new gun and not have enough supply to fill demand. I've been waiting, and I'm on too many notification lists to cite here, ever since the SA35 was announced. It's now 6 months later and still no supply to be had of this pistol anywhere. Why does Springfield Armory bother advertising in all the major shooting magazines when there are no pistols to be had?
Free market
Law of supply and demand

Same can be said for many brand new cars, or other gun makers, or even Electronics. Say, a Playstation5 when first introduced. Took me 6 months to get my kids a PS5.

You forecast a rate of production for initial sale. Its a forecast. Sometimes demand outstrips the forecast.

The problem with cars and electronics is lack of availability of processors, not because the products don’t work properly from the get go and Ford and Sony are sitting back acting like nothing is wrong.

The problem with cars and electronics is lack of availability of processors, not because the products don’t work properly from the get go and Ford and Sony are sitting back acting like nothing is wrong.
I was referring to a time before general chip shortage and covid. Gaming consoles a some phones when they first come out are a bear and a half to acquire.
So is the limited edition Porsche 😉

Well you didn’t miss any thing, I bought one from palmetto state armory for 900, all the are saying in the revues is not true, the trigger suck at about 7 lbs I’m a gunsmith so I fix it 4.5 like glass, groups at 25 yards from a sand bag with 4 different loads plus factory ammo, about 8”. I’m a 30 years gunsmith plus master nra classification.

Well you didn’t miss any thing, I bought one from palmetto state armory for 900, all the are saying in the revues is not true, the trigger suck at about 7 lbs I’m a gunsmith so I fix it 4.5 like glass, groups at 25 yards from a sand bag with 4 different loads plus factory ammo, about 8”. I’m a 30 years gunsmith plus master nra classification.
My SA35 grouped quite nice at 7-10-15+ yards. Exfellent sights.
FTF were my issues.
1st pic - 7 yrds
2nd pic - 10 yrds and 15+ yards
EA0FF5BF-A499-4FFD-8ECB-C8BB8D196853.jpeg
07F9D077-2862-4D94-870C-9ACF47035C8F.jpeg

Last edited:
What’s a Porsche??
a down and out on his luck guy, walked by a house. on the front porch, sat an elderly man.

the younger man asked, "if you have some work around here for me to do, i work good and i'll accept the going minimum wages for the work"

the elderly man said, "well i got a can of gray paint, if'n you paint the porch, i'll pay you the minimum wage plus a $50.00 tip".

the young guy was ecstatic, that he was going to earn some money for food, and a motel room.

about 2 hours later, the young guy calls out, "hey mister, i'm done".

old man walks out and see's the porch, but it's not painted gray.

so he say's, "hey youngin', how come you didn't paint my porch"?

young guy says...."uhh.....i thought you said, Porsche".....

"dang it" said the old guy, "my son's gonna be pissed at you, you best get a runnin"

I know it’s been reported that auction sites are selling the new SA-35 Hi Power clones at exorbitant and in my opinion ridiculous prices.

Has anyone seen one in stock at any reputable online or brick and mortar stores at or below MSRP?

It doesn’t seem that SA has begun shipping inventory to retail stores, or they’ve just been participating in the price

i think S/A "could have" held back on shipping, due to the complaints about the extraction issues???

if this is true, then just go to your local gun store, like i did, and drop a mere $50 to 100 deposit, like i did, so that when they DO come in? you get yours first, before any schmo walking into the LGS.

it took me at least 1 month to ge mine, and the serial number is in the 6000's, and the build date (i had contacted S/A about the build date) was indeed March of '22. so it was basically right off the assembly line, and hopefully fully cured of any extraction issues.

i'd not buy a clone for the price of the real deal.

then too, what is your LGS to S/A..?? are they a distributor of that brand or any other brands, or are they just themselves buying thier stock from online warehouses?

my LGS IS a stocking/distributor/dealer for MANY gun makers, so as a result, being a stocking dealer? he gets his supply before any of the other LGS's in my area, get thiers.

i'll go as far to say that during the ammo shortage..?? that LGS put up 1 million dollars...yes, you read that right...to buy ammo exclusively from the ammo companies, to get the stock before any other LGS in my area ever did.

money talks, BS walks.

good luck, this will be good for you, the higher the serial number for you, the better chances are that you will get a 35 as trouble free as possible.

My local shop called Friday and said it's in. I picked it up saturday. Serial 6697

This was a year ago I put 325 bucks down to order an EMP4 CCC - which SA promptly discontinued. So I told them just get me an SA-35. Paid retail plus another 34 bucks for a spare mag. Will get to shoot later this week. I love the looks. I love the feel.

My local shop called Friday and said it's in. I picked it up saturday. Serial 6697

This was a year ago I put 325 bucks down to order an EMP4 CCC - which SA promptly discontinued. So I told them just get me an SA-35. Paid retail plus another 34 bucks for a spare mag. Will get to shoot later this week. I love the looks. I love the feel.
Congrats on the SA35!

I forgot to even look what they were asking for those 2 SA35's...it was in IL, and IL does not allow any non-residents to buy handguns in their state (or handgun ammo). Oddly I could buy an Aug, Barrett or any 16" barrel rifle...just not ANY handgun.

Back