testtest

Anyone actually been able to buy a SA-35?

I forgot to even look what they were asking for those 2 SA35's...it was in IL, and IL does not allow any non-residents to buy handguns in their state (or handgun ammo). Oddly I could buy an Aug, Barrett or any 16" barrel rifle...just not ANY handgun.
Pretty common that non-residents can buy & take ownership of long guns, but folks can purchase handguns but they must be shipped to the resident state where the purchaser then does the final work to take ownership, just like buying from GB.

I know it’s been reported that auction sites are selling the new SA-35 Hi Power clones at exorbitant and in my opinion ridiculous prices.

Has anyone seen one in stock at any reputable online or brick and mortar stores at or below MSRP?

It doesn’t seem that SA has begun shipping inventory to retail stores, or they’ve just been participating in the price gouging.
Picking mine up tomorrow

I know it’s been reported that auction sites are selling the new SA-35 Hi Power clones at exorbitant and in my opinion ridiculous prices.

Has anyone seen one in stock at any reputable online or brick and mortar stores at or below MSRP?

It doesn’t seem that SA has begun shipping inventory to retail stores, or they’ve just been participating in the price gouging.
Is it this one?

1699498930800.png

Glad everyone is getting theirs now. My LGS has them on sale for Black Friday for $550.

Just wanted to point out my post being quoted is 2 years old. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back