testtest

Apparently taking our guns is only the first step

Just imagine.jpg

How did people survive back in the day! Cost of electricity has gone up and in CA with its power grid issues or just not enough power will be worse with EV's roaming the roads! Give me fossil fuels and NG for survival!
Hmmmm, god I hate these decisions... I really want a toasted cheese sandwich but I really need to charge my Tesla. OK, which is it? Toasted cheese sandwich or charge the Tesla? Toasted cheese sandwich or charge the Tesla?

From USA Today:

A federal agency is reportedly considering a ban on gas stoves on the heels of rising concern about harmful indoor air pollutants emitted by the appliances.

In an interview with Bloomberg, a U.S. Consumer Product Safety commissioner said gas stove usage is a “hidden hazard," which can cause health issues, including respiratory problems in children.

THE LATEST:No plans for nationwide ban of gas stoves, CPSC says following report, backlash

“Any option is on the table. Products that can’t be made safe can be banned,” agency commissioner Richard Trumka Jr. told Bloomberg, the first major outlet to break the news. The report said the agency plans “to take action” to address the indoor pollution caused by stoves.

"To be clear, CPSC isn't coming for anyone's gas stoves," Trumka tweeted late Monday. "Regulations apply to new products. For Americans who CHOOSE to switch from gas to electric, there is support available."

Apparently they have to make sure we are fully disarmed before they can take our gas stoves, sugared soft drinks, red meat, etc.

You will eat your bugs cold...and like it!

Eat bugs meme.jpg

Here is the deal Bub...

Once the black guns go, they have won. They will call in each class of guns after that. You've lost on the first confiscation. You've lost any hope of putting up any meaningful fight at all.

You will eat your bugs cold...and like it!

View attachment 35279

Here is the deal Bub...

Once the black guns go, they have won. They will call in each class of guns after that. You've lost on the first confiscation. You've lost any hope of putting up any meaningful fight at all.
I tend to agree. See Canada as example. First it was "assault"...then handguns....then many hunting tools....wont be long till that idiot self proclaimed king of a PM demonizes sling shots.

I tend to agree. See Canada as example. First it was "assault"...then handguns....then many hunting tools....wont be long till that idiot self proclaimed king of a PM demonizes sling shots.
Look at Australia and now Brazil's new president has done something to their gun rights. It was on Newsmax today, but I did not hear the whole story so I'm not sure what it was.
1674170301308.gif

Back