Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Droid

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a IPhone for face time only, if not for that feature it would be an Android for me.
That was the one feature why my daughter wouldn't get rid of it. She uses Google Duo now. Probably not as glamorous as facetime, but certainly works well enough for her.

I’m an iPhone and iPad guy. I’ve had an Android work phone for 2 years and I still can’t get used to it. I’ve had the 4,5,6,7 and 8 since 2010. They have all been good except the iPhone 5 the battery was garbage and the phone took a dump and had to be replaced.

Been an iPhone family since the beginning. Originally, the seamless integration between iPhones, iPads, and MacBooks was the main reason as we all seemed to have a combination of Apple devices. For me, I jumped on the iTunes bandwagon early and have come to expect my tunes to be available regardless of the device I'm using. Obviously, things keep changing but I haven't noticed a reason to change yet. When anyone complains about running out of space I simply tell them to delete some of the useless thousands of photos and videos that they can't seem to part with. :cool: I've been offloading my photos and videos to a separate storage solution for years to keep my devices as clean as possible.

Interesting to see the positive comments about the Windows phone. I keep hearing people talk about how they wished Microsoft was still in the business because they really enjoyed the phone.

Been an iPhone family since the beginning. Originally, the seamless integration between iPhones, iPads, and MacBooks was the main reason as we all seemed to have a combination of Apple devices. For me, I jumped on the iTunes bandwagon early and have come to expect my tunes to be available regardless of the device I'm using. Obviously, things keep changing but I haven't noticed a reason to change yet. When anyone complains about running out of space I simply tell them to delete some of the useless thousands of photos and videos that they can't seem to part with. :cool: I've been offloading my photos and videos to a separate storage solution for years to keep my devices as clean as possible.

Interesting to see the positive comments about the Windows phone. I keep hearing people talk about how they wished Microsoft was still in the business because they really enjoyed the phone.
I even use my old iPhone 4S as an iPod through my trucks stereo system. My music is basically alI I keep on that phone. The battery goes really fast, so I have to keep in on charge while using. I bought a replacement battery and repair kit from iFixit (not a company that falls under the Apple umbrella regardless of the name). The 4S still looks like it's easy to repair and replace items like battery, screens, etc. Apple and the other phone companies are getting wise and making their new products more difficult to do self repair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back