testtest

AR-15 The “National Gun Of America”

Bassbob said:
Has there ever been a gun that sold in higher numbers over a 10 year period than the AR between 2013 and right now
Only gun that would even come close is maybe the 9mm handgun.
I will agree with you both just from observations at my LGS. Seems majority of folks are looking at AR's or 9mm. The continuing evolution of the AR platform is very impressive.

My pick would be the Sig P-320, I remember pop rocks as a kid, you throw them down on the ground and they pop kinda like the 320 does when it hits the ground. :ROFLMAO:
11DDBB00-E210-406B-94D3-BDF8CCEEECA0.jpeg

The anti-gunners are going after the AR-15. This is just a pome in the eye to them. Really has nothing to do with what is actually America’s gun. I’m inclined to go with the 1911, although I only own one of them. From WWI through Viet Nam, it was the primary military side arm. But I’ll throw out the .38 snub nose as a contender as well. Generations of the Blue carried them and are as recognizable as any.

The anti-gunners are going after the AR-15. This is just a pome in the eye to them. Really has nothing to do with what is actually America’s gun. I’m inclined to go with the 1911, although I only own one of them. From WWI through Viet Nam, it was the primary military side arm. But I’ll throw out the .38 snub nose as a contender as well. Generations of the Blue carried them and are as recognizable as any.
A poke in the eye. Lol. Just reread this and can’t edit now.

Back