testtest

Are There Differences Between Hollow Point and Solid Point Rimfire Cartridges?

Went to the range this afternoon and ran another 200 rounds of this ammo through my pistol and the magazines performed flawlessly. Note. This is after I cleaned the "crap" off each round.

I am up to 500 rounds total through this new pistol without any malfunctions.

Went to the range this afternoon and ran another 200 rounds of this ammo through my pistol and the magazines performed flawlessly. Note. This is after I cleaned the "crap" off each round.

I am up to 500 rounds total through this new pistol without any malfunctions.
Can you clarify more what you’re asking. There is a lot of differences from weight, amount of powder, the obvious visual differences, In some firearms hallow points load harsher from mag to chamber. So, what difference are you asking about???

Can you clarify more what you’re asking. There is a lot of differences from weight, amount of powder, the obvious visual differences, In some firearms hallow points load harsher from mag to chamber. So, what difference are you asking about???
The primary question I had was whether the round height differs greatly between manufacturers due to these particular rounds sticking inside the magazine tube. After my most recent post, this question is no longer necessary.

Back