testtest

Are you over prepared ?

D73F050D-0AC1-4C95-A2E1-55BE4793E151.png

So... Did anyone watch the video and care to comment on the content ? I think this subject was slightly broached here in a thread a few days back, which is why I thought some might find this guy's take interesting. @Wannabewoodsman turned me on to this guy.
I did watch it and enjoyed it. I like the guys regular guy honest vibe and acknowledgement of some truths we all really know and some folks don't want to acknowledge. For instance, I had a friend who was the most unhealthiest of folks I ever knew, he was also a crazy prepper, I loved the dude but honestly; he didn't need 73 guns and two years of food, he could not even go up the stairs without needing to sit and rest (no offense intended to anyone here). This guy talks about normal things as they relate to us regular folks in many ways. I am going to check out his other vids.

Sometimes we just need to sit back and review and ensure we are being practical for real, I may have the perfect Go Bag but where am I actually going to go, never mind that if I were to Go, my wife could not do any of the Go things required, so I guess I would be staying. I could instead, use my resources to plan accordingly vs planning on a Red Dawn situation...

i laugh at the dude on you tube packing his "sniper" pack"???? he even had a radio on his vest with ear piece for the RANGE, complete with medical trauma bags, MRE, and bullets vac sealed in a flat bag... and at least 50 feet of paracord , all in dessert sand camo
what a DILDO
not to offend dildos, but he was a walking one

who was going to be talking in his ear??? freaking SKYNET ??
i will search for his dildoness and post it..

Last edited:
So... Did anyone watch the video and care to comment on the content ? I think this subject was slightly broached here in a thread a few days back, which is why I thought some might find this guy's take interesting. @Wannabewoodsman turned me on to this guy.
No matter what's said is going to provoke diverse reactions. I think the guy was just trying to show differences in what's too much versus not enough. I don't have a problem with folks going either way. It's up to the individual.

I did watch it and enjoyed it. I like the guys regular guy honest vibe and acknowledgement of some truths we all really know and some folks don't want to acknowledge. For instance, I had a friend who was the most unhealthiest of folks I ever knew, he was also a crazy prepper, I loved the dude but honestly; he didn't need 73 guns and two years of food, he could not even go up the stairs without needing to sit and rest (no offense intended to anyone here). This guy talks about normal things as they relate to us regular folks in many ways. I am going to check out his other vids.

Sometimes we just need to sit back and review and ensure we are being practical for real, I may have the perfect Go Bag but where am I actually going to go, never mind that if I were to Go, my wife could not do any of the Go things required, so I guess I would be staying. I could instead, use my resources to plan accordingly vs planning on a Red Dawn situation...
Of course he was being funny too

Back