testtest

Are you over prepared ?

True enough. This video isn't about prepping though. It's about not trying to load out like you're a Navy Seal when you're going to work. Or the mall.

Yeah, I know, but I feel like we already flogged that donkey into the afterlife and was trying to broaden the discussion a bit. And it's also still related - the wannabe operators focus on guns and gear to a ridiculous degree, and kind of miss the forest for the trees in the process.

Yeah, I know, but I feel like we already flogged that donkey into the afterlife and was trying to broaden the discussion a bit. And it's also still related - the wannabe operators focus on guns and gear to a ridiculous degree, and kind of miss the forest for the trees in the process.
Fair enough. Underground bunkers, alternative water and power sources, tripwires, kerosene and flamethrowers it is then. :)

Fair enough. Underground bunkers, alternative water and power sources, tripwires, kerosene and flamethrowers it is then. :)

Naw, I wasn't taking it to that extreme. Just common sense ways to be well prepared for feasible scenarios. Spare me the Apockylips.

I told my wife I wanted a Kore Battle Belt rig for Christmas. Showed her the pics on the website.

She starts laughing. I’m like WTF ?

She says: “ You want fries and a Big Gulp with that?”

WTF ? 🤔🤔

Then she says: “remember you showed me the pic of the Fat Tactical guy with the Mcdonalds Gear. Meal Team something or other”

Ahhh man … thats just mean ☹️☹️☹️🤨🤨🤨
She then says: “ you just said you want to lose some weight”
Then says she’s just giving me a hard time. I’m only a few lbs heavy and Order what I want on the belt.

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

I know better than to tell her to lose weight with me then 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Women ….. in fairness, I’m only 20lbs too heavy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMG_4443.png

I told my wife I wanted a Kore Battle Belt rig for Christmas. Showed her the pics on the website.

She starts laughing. I’m like WTF ?

She says: “ You want fries and a Big Gulp with that?”

WTF ? 🤔🤔

Then she says: “remember you showed me the pic of the Fat Tactical guy with the Mcdonalds Gear. Meal Team something or other”

Ahhh man … thats just mean ☹️☹️☹️🤨🤨🤨
She then says: “ you just said you want to lose some weight”
Then says she’s just giving me a hard time. I’m only a few lbs heavy and Order what I want on the belt.

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

I know better than to tell her to lose weight with me then 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Women ….. in fairness, I’m only 20lbs too heavy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 47544
My wife likes to poke fun too. She stopped when I started pointing out that she has 40 pairs of shoes, 3 iMacs, a MBP and a MBA. She also has 3 college degrees.

Also I bought her a spare house so she can shut it. 😉😊

Are you "over-prepared" in terms of water and food supplies?

Are you "over-prepared" in terms of basic tools and the skills to use them?

Are you "over-prepared" in terms of your knowledge of how to hunt, forage, grow things?"

Are "over-prepared" in terms of your current first aid skills? First aid supplies? Medications?

Are you "over-prepared" in terms of your basic fitness?

Are you "over-prepared" in terms of your access to cash?

Are you "over-prepared" in terms of your vehicle supplies?

Are you "over-prepared" in terms of who is part of your intentional community, and the complimentary skills they bring to the collective table?"

These are the most important questions we should be asking ourselves, imo.
Are you "over-prepared" in terms of water and food supplies? No - Adequately prepared

Are you "over-prepared" in terms of basic tools and the skills to use them? No - Adequately prepared

Are you "over-prepared" in terms of your knowledge of how to hunt, forage, grow things?" No - Adequately prepared for #1 & 3. Need more work on #2 - Edible plants are tough to learn and aren't always available.

Are "over-prepared" in terms of your current first aid skills? First aid supplies? Medications? No - Adequately prepared

Are you "over-prepared" in terms of your basic fitness? No - Adequately prepared

Are you "over-prepared" in terms of your access to cash? No - Adequately prepared

Are you "over-prepared" in terms of your vehicle supplies? No - Adequately prepared

Are you "over-prepared" in terms of who is part of your intentional community, and the complimentary skills they bring to the collective table?" My intentional community don't have any complimentary skills.

Are you "over-prepared" in terms of water and food supplies? No - Adequately prepared

Are you "over-prepared" in terms of basic tools and the skills to use them? No - Adequately prepared

Are you "over-prepared" in terms of your knowledge of how to hunt, forage, grow things?" No - Adequately prepared for #1 & 3. Need more work on #2 - Edible plants are tough to learn and aren't always available.

Are "over-prepared" in terms of your current first aid skills? First aid supplies? Medications? No - Adequately prepared

Are you "over-prepared" in terms of your basic fitness? No - Adequately prepared

Are you "over-prepared" in terms of your access to cash? No - Adequately prepared

Are you "over-prepared" in terms of your vehicle supplies? No - Adequately prepared

Are you "over-prepared" in terms of who is part of your intentional community, and the complimentary skills they bring to the collective table?" My intentional community don't have any complimentary skills.
Not really the point of the article T man.

Back