testtest

Armed group traveling in Massachusetts

Here's some updated info on what went down yesterday and also a list of charges being brought against the group so far is at the bottom of the article.

From the article, "...the remaining adults will be each be held at the Billerica House of Correction on $100,000 cash bail."

Will be intetesting to see if they're bailed-out, and who (if publicized) does it. 🤔
Personally I am surprised that A) these guys were labeled as an extremist group and B) that any minority resistance group, armed or not and especially one with no history of violence or criminal behavior ( other than disobeying unconstitutional state gun laws) is being charged and handled this way in Massachusetts. I guess their irrational fear of firearms outweighs their woke sensibilities towards political correctness and systemic racism.

Personally I am surprised that A) these guys were labeled as an extremist group and B) that any minority resistance group, armed or not and especially one with no history of violence or criminal behavior ( other than disobeying unconstitutional state gun laws) is being charged and handled this way in Massachusetts. I guess their irrational fear of firearms outweighs their woke sensibilities towards political correctness and systemic racism.
The laws that this group broke and they were charged with breaking have been in place for more then 5 decades.
It has been discussed many times on this forum that everyone must be aware of what they are doing when it comes to firearm transport between states.
Find out where your going and the route you’re taking and to avoid trouble take heed to the laws in place during your trip. It seems to me they didn’t do there research or didn’t care whether they believe in government laws or not and maybe figured they could talk there way out. Either way they were wrong.

Here's some updated info on what went down yesterday and also a list of charges being brought against the group so far is at the bottom of the article.

Wow…
Fringe group, obviously.
But like IRA fringe groups from the 60s to early 90s demonstrated, these elements can often be very dangerous.
It’ll be interesting to find out who takes up their side, if anyone.
Again, we’ll see how it unfolds !

Wow…
Fringe group, obviously.
But like IRA fringe groups from the 60s to early 90s demonstrated, these elements can often be very dangerous.
It’ll be interesting to find out who takes up their side, if anyone.
Again, we’ll see how it unfolds !
A few of these different “moor" groups have aligned themselves with BLM and appear to be just another extremist left wing boogaloo group looking for their 5-minutes of fame.

The high bail set by the state is a sign this group will be slammed with every anti 2A law Mass has on the books.

If you are pulled over on the side of the road and any firearm is seen, the police are going to be called immediately. Wouldn't matter if you were breaking the law or not. That's what they do here. From the local news I have seen, they were out in the highway displaying there flag so I would have to think this was an attention grab. They will get every local gun law thrown at them. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

If you are pulled over on the side of the road and any firearm is seen, the police are going to be called immediately. Wouldn't matter if you were breaking the law or not. That's what they do here. From the local news I have seen, they were out in the highway displaying there flag so I would have to think this was an attention grab. They will get every local gun law thrown at them. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
The so called leader of the group was allegedly live streaming some rhetoric on social media while standing on I-95.

The so called leader of the group was allegedly live streaming some rhetoric on social media while standing on I-95.
I drove through Massachusetts hundreds of times on my motorcycle with a 38 special on my way to Vermont to visit family when I lived in Connecticut, I never had an issue because I didn’t draw attention to myself.
Those idiots will be crucified just for trying to prove a point, what point is that only they know.

Exactly, and they would have gotten the same warm welcome in Connecticut and New Hampshire.
NH is constitutional carry for residents and non-residents but they do not allow loaded long guns in the passenger compartment of vehicles. The classification for a loaded long gun in NH is a chambered round while a loaded mag and empty chamber is ok so I'm told.

I drove through Massachusetts hundreds of times on my motorcycle with a 38 special on my way to Vermont to visit family when I lived in Connecticut, I never had an issue because I didn’t draw attention to myself.
Those idiots will be crucified just for trying to prove a point, what point is that only they know.
"I never had an issue because I didn’t draw attention to myself."
From what can tell right now, that's much of it almost anywhere.
Live and learn?

NH is constitutional carry for residents and non-residents but they do not allow loaded long guns in the passenger compartment of vehicles. The classification for a loaded long gun in NH is a chambered round while a loaded mag and empty chamber is ok so I'm told.
I understand what you’re saying but constitutional carry or not most states would have a serious issue with what this group did.

I don’t think anyone would question that the police did the right thing checking it out. Or that their reaction to the guys just heading into the woods was wrong. And certainly these seem like idiots looking for attention. Nevertheless I don’t agree with firearms charges, especially felony firearms charges simply for having loaded guns on them. And being charged with wearing body armor while committing a crime? That’s BS if the only crime they were committing was having loaded guns. Hell, most of us don’t go anywhere without a loaded gun. And I still want to know why the FBI has to get involved when the only crime committed was a statutory state gun law.

I don’t think anyone would question that the police did the right thing checking it out. Or that their reaction to the guys just heading into the woods was wrong. And certainly these seem like idiots looking for attention. Nevertheless I don’t agree with firearms charges, especially felony firearms charges simply for having loaded guns on them. And being charged with wearing body armor while committing a crime? That’s BS if the only crime they were committing was having loaded guns. Hell, most of us don’t go anywhere without a loaded gun. And I still want to know why the FBI has to get involved when the only crime committed was a statutory state gun law.
If 2 A was actually adhered to like it legally should be, all of this would likely be a non issue other than possibly questioning, directions to nearest fuel stop and directions to their destination from there. Some places are like misguided/warped HOA's that won't let homeowners fly USA flag on their own property? It's getting old?

Back