testtest

Armed IRS agents raid, temporarily close gun shop

shanneba

Custom
Twenty heavily armed federal agents pulled in behind Highwood Creek Outfitters' owner Tom Van Hoose as he arrived at his shop Wednesday morning, KRTV reported.
IRS agents confiscated background check forms from the store that contained sensitive personal information about all customers who ever purchased a gun at the shop.

Big show of force, par for the course. Making news is what it’s all about. Inter-agency operation showing der regime it’s doing something about some thing important for the agenda as it ramps up for an onslaught of various talking points.
Or someone prominent is cheated the IRS out of internet sales income.

If the 4473’s were stored on the floor, in boxes in a garage next to a metallic Green 1964 Buick Skylark convertible. Does the defense have a case ?

The article indicates that this was an IRS "criminal" investigation. If, and I am in no way suggesting it to be true, an investigation into the owner of said business, why is information on customers germane to the investigation? Unless, of course, the Biden regime considers you to be a criminal for unknowingly doing business with someone they are investigating for tax crimes?

I am not a fan of manufactured "outrage", but in this case genuine outrage is appropriate. This is totalitarianism in action. The Republican majority of the House must suspend ALL funding of the IRS until those responsible for this illegal action are arrested , tried for, and jailed when convicted for their crimes.

Any word on what crime they suspect or what they were specifically looking for?
Since this happened in my state, the issue in the Great Falls area, and some other places near the border, has been folks from Canada coming down (a relatively short distance) to make purchases in the US.

ATF has frequented gun shows in the Great Falls area trying to link firearms commerce to those types of buyers.

The word from the local LEOs is the business that was raided was not doing that type of transactions.

Last edited:
The article indicates that this was an IRS "criminal" investigation. If, and I am in no way suggesting it to be true, an investigation into the owner of said business, why is information on customers germane to the investigation? Unless, of course, the Biden regime considers you to be a criminal for unknowingly doing business with someone they are investigating for tax crimes?

I am not a fan of manufactured "outrage", but in this case genuine outrage is appropriate. This is totalitarianism in action. The Republican majority of the House must suspend ALL funding of the IRS until those responsible for this illegal action are arrested , tried for, and jailed when convicted for their crimes.
Well don’t go into the other thread on this subject. Over there it’s automatically the FFLs fault because the ATF wouldn’t do that for some trumped up BS. After all, they’ve changed since the Janet Reno days right? :rolleyes: Never mind the fact that we have video of ATF agents trying to get a civilian to show him their guns without a warrant. You know, because they were investigating people for straw purchases and the guy bought 6 guns that year. There’s guys here that bought 6 guns last week. And then there’s the video of a female ATF agent taking pictures on her cell phone of 4473s in a gun store.

Well don’t go into the other thread on this subject. Over there it’s automatically the FFLs fault because the ATF wouldn’t do that for some trumped up BS. After all, they’ve changed since the Janet Reno days right? :rolleyes: Never mind the fact that we have video of ATF agents trying to get a civilian to show him their guns without a warrant. You know, because they were investigating people for straw purchases and the guy bought 6 guns that year. There’s guys here that bought 6 guns last week. And then there’s the video of a female ATF agent taking pictures on her cell phone of 4473s in a gun store.
1687036001833.gif

Digging into the Federal Register I found the IRS is privy to the transactions when there’s doubts about revenues, losses of firearms, write-offs, essentially anything involving suspicious activity. Speculations; maybe someone prominent, maybe something on the foreign import/export front.

Any of you homos touch any of my stuff, I kill ya.

Just watched that movie last night for the first time in probably 20 years.

I still say it's BS. Some guys on an internet message board are privvy to way less information than a US congressional representative. And there is no situation where the IRS seizing 4473s is legit.
“My doctor says i swallow a lot of aggression… along with a lot of pizzas.”

Any of you homos touch any of my stuff, I kill ya.

Just watched that movie last night for the first time in probably 20 years.

I still say it's BS. Some guys on an internet message board are privvy to way less information than a US congressional representative. And there is no situation where the IRS seizing 4473s is legit.
name ONE congressional rep that is trust worthy...just one
they talk a good game ....

Back