testtest

Armed IRS agents raid, temporarily close gun shop

No one is more cooperative with LEO than me. I have more friends that are LEO than I can count. I train with them, I train under them, yada, yada, yada. Of course everything you said makes sense and is exactly what I would do if I could afford to have all the cool toys you have.

That said, there is a big difference between the scenario you are describing and the scenario that went down in Montana. Or Randy Weaver. Or those goofy bastards in Wyoming or wherever a few years ago. W're not talking about some cops wanting to make sure you have your paperwork. We are talking about a government agency with a history of being weaponized ( that could be any 3 letter agency these days though) confiscating 4473s. Why am I the only guy here who seems to understand the ramifications of the IRS beginning to confiscate 4473s from gun dealers ? Biden just hired 87,000 more of these people. Biden directed the head of the DOJ to target gun dealers. This is all provably true and many of you have participated in conversations about it. Now we are going to normalize the IRS seizing 4473s from gun dealers ? And no one seems to think that's a problem ?

I think I must be in the twilight zone. I knew this morning when I got halfway to work before realizing I didn't even have a knife on me that today was going to be a F'ed up day. About noon I fell about 4 feet, hitting the steel on my trailer on the way down, off the back of my work truck and I can barely move right now. I should have turned around this morning and went back home and called in a week of vacation. The world is spinning backwards on it's axis or something.
There’s still time to book the rest of the week off and come and visit your buddy in North Texas. We’ll throw on some Pink Floyd, down some brews, go and shoot some watermelons in a field and put the world to rights.

There’s still time to book the rest of the week off and come and visit your buddy in North Texas. We’ll throw on some Pink Floyd, down some brews, go and shoot some watermelons in a field and put the world to rights.
I'd love to. I really should. I cut myself shaving this morning too. I haven't done that in several years. Straight leaves a nasty little hole in yer face too. The price we pay for class brother. :cool:

I'd love to. I really should. I cut myself shaving this morning too. I haven't done that in several years. Straight leaves a nasty little hole in yer face too. The price we pay for class brother. :cool:
I need to see his W-2’s and 4473’s before he comes to shoot with us 😝🤪😏🤠

Is this the same GOA that only represents paying members as far as the Brace ruling?

Yeah GOA must see some membership drives coming if they act outraged! Just like the Montana AG strumming votes but acting mad!
I got no input on the GOA. I'm one of those that didn't abandon the NRA.

I do disagree with your premise though. By that logic any politician trying to do the right thing would be labeled as pandering. Though I somehow doubt a heavily pro gun republican in Montana needs to shill for votes.

Either way my participation in this conversation has come to an end. Feel free to trust your brotherhood and their fearless, unshakable and unbuyable leaders. I'm from Missouri.

Ohhh, It’s going to be you show me yours, I’ll show you mine is it? Let me just say I get a special W2 that has extra space for all the numbers. You ride that Missouri mule down here and I’ll show you! 😜🤪😎
1687218532233.gif

DSOTM and The Wall are both great albums, but I much prefer the earlier stuff. Meddle, Atom Heart Mother, Animals. Even all the way back when they were The Pink Floyd fronted by Syd Barrett, pre Gilmour.

Incidentally it's off putting seeing Comfortably Numb over the backdrop from DSOTM.
They actually played tracks off all of those albums. My buddy who’s a young punk was blown away because he didn’t know any of their older stuff. Would have liked the 20 minute version of Echoes, but they did play for three hours, so there’s that.

After the show went to a famous late night spot in Fort Worth - The Old South Pancake house and bought one of their t-shirts.

IMG_5988.jpeg

They actually played tracks off all of those albums. My buddy who’s a young punk was blown away because he didn’t know any of their older stuff. Would have liked the 20 minute version of Echoes, but they did play for three hours, so there’s that.

After the show went to a famous late night spot in Fort Worth - The Old South Pancake house and bought one of their t-shirts.

View attachment 40899
You familiar with the albums Gilmour helped him ( Syd Barrett) record after he was, er, removed, from the band (The Madcap Laughs, Octopus ? Songs like Effervescing Elephant, Baby Lemonade, Opal, etc.. ?

I love that stuff.

They’re both really good. I was fortunate to see Pink Floyd in concert 3 times - all
post Roger Waters.
I saw the Momentary Lapse of Reason tour and I saw Dave solo.

My kid went to one of Roger Waters' Wall shows. She left after about 20 minutes. She isn't political at all, but she couldn't take the blatant Trump BS on the screen the whole time. Dude is angry and slightly not sane. And Gilmour played better than half the bass on all the recordings because the dude isn't really that interested in being a decent bass player. But hey, like Billie Joe Armstrong proved, you don't have to be any good to have a signature guitar/bass eh ?

Back