testtest

Armed Self-Defense: How to Survive a Riot

I'm in the country, not too worried, but I am prepared. Tip-keep a bayonet on your AR-15. Makes it more intimidating and makes it difficult to disarm you...
rifle.jpg

Reminds me of a video I saw called how to win in a knife fight. It's this big burly Navy Seal guy. As he's standing there with his sparring partner he gives a short speech about the best known Navy Seal tactics, etc.. Then he's like, ok, let's get started. He faces his sparring partner, sparring partner pulls out a knife, camera pans to sparring partner's face. When camera pans back to Navy Seal guy he's gone. Camera picks him up running away at full speed. :)

HOW TO SURVIVE A RIOT? DONT TAKE PART IN IT STAY AWAY.

^^^This is excellent advice and deserves repeating^^^

The only known way of surviving a gun fight is to not get in one.

Property can be replaced. Lives cannot.

Cops have to go into harm's way. The rest of us don't.

I was in the Rockies catching trout during the worst part of the riots. It was probably the best place to be. I did have my Springfield Armory TRP .45 with me. But it was for mean critters, not civil warriors.

BTW, arson of an inhabited structure is an extremey serious felony with high probability of great bodily injury and death. Cops would have been justified shooting dangerous felons igniting structures. In the liberal, totalitarian state of CA, arson resulting in death triggers the death penalty.

Back