testtest

"Assault weapons ban" not passed in RI

You mean your background as a federal LEO agent or??????

Bassbob you can hate what I said or me whatever. I’m only respectfully stating they don’t show up like that unless there is an issue. They have revamped a lot of issues they had since the early 1990’s and ole Janet Reno.

But just for transparency and not sure you care but since you mentioned it and I’ve said this before. My federal career was I worked for the US Marshals service as a contract guard for about 4 years while I was a municipal LEO. then did 20 years with the Federal Bureau of Prisons primary doing SORT stuff was a LT and taught firearms as a Lead as well as taught at FLETC many times

With that I have been in Federal court several times many during ATF cases and have seen and interacted with some ATF agents. I interact more now as a retired guy working in the firearms industry and the real fact is every time someone gets hooked up is they stepped on the self’s. I am no Biden fan and Folks got in an uproar saying the ATF is suspending licence for minor things when they went to a zero tolerance on 6 things which only 1 is sort of BS that’s the one where every FFL is suppose to have a juvenile gun prevention flyer up or however it’s worded. The rest are pretty serious violations like selling without a BG check selling to prohibit persons etc.

Just like the kid from CRS firearms. Everyone gets emotional about it but auto key cards have to be registered wether you or me like it. When you go on YouTube and make several videos selling an outline and instructing viewers how to cut them out and how to ship them to a PO box or somewhere else you really shouldn’t be surprised when they show up at your house.
Even Brownells did a video explaining how it’s illegal and nobody got butt hurt on them.

I personally think the SBR rule and others are silly laws however I’m not willing to poke that bear and have to spend the money or time to become case law. If anyone else does as long as they have the career and bank account to handle it more power to them.

I don’t hate anyone. But I don’t default to trusting Dettlebach and Biden over a lawful gun dealer.

It’s worth noting however that this was allegedly an FBI raid with an assist from the ATF. And I’d still like to know on who’s authority the IRS confiscated thousands of 4473s. That’s enough right there to make me not trust the validity of the operation.

I don’t hate anyone. But I don’t default to trusting Dettlebach and Biden over a lawful gun dealer.

It’s worth noting however that this was allegedly an FBI raid with an assist from the ATF. And I’d still like to know on who’s authority the IRS confiscated thousands of 4473s. That’s enough right there to make me not trust the validity of the operation.

I get the concern. I’d presume there was a good reason as mentioned they usually don’t roll in that deep in a hearsay some Karen called in but if not they have big checkbooks. (Saw DOJ write a check for 7 digits to an inmate one time for some after incarceration debacles that went on)

We shall see in the coming weeks.

Listen, every form of local, state, and federal govt has great employees and 💩 ones.
Just like society.
There are bad teachers, cops, politicians, military personnel, etc, etc, etc..

Just because their employer starts with Police, ATF, FBI or other, doesnt mean I distrust them.

I’ve met a ton of crap military, leo and teachers. Horrendous people.
Likewise, I’ve met outstanding individuals as well.

Back