testtest

Atlanta’s New Hungarian ‘Freedom Fighter’ Statue

shanneba

Custom
This larger-than-life statue, erected by a grassroots effort of Americans who fled Communism and their descendants, will depict a defiant woman holding a gun and pays homage to the brave freedom fighters of the 1956 Hungarian Revolution.

Ok…… this is my opinion and is no disrespect to the Hungarian Revolution however I find this to be reprehensible after the last few years that our own government allowed the removal of statues of prominent figures in Americas revolutionary history and is now allowing statues to commemorate other countries fight for freedom. 😡
This is sickening. Again my opinion.

Ok…… this is my opinion and is no disrespect to the Hungarian Revolution however I find this to be reprehensible after the last few years that our own government allowed the removal of statues of prominent figures in Americas revolutionary history and is now allowing statues to commemorate other countries fight for freedom. 😡
This is sickening. Again my opinion.
I agree with the statement. However, I find the sickening part the removal of our history’s statues, not that this statue is put up. Both can and should exist.

Back