testtest

ATT UVerse Sucks ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ

Around here anyway, you can get rid of cable ( we did years ago) but if you want internet service you still gotta go through someone. ATT internet is slow as hell. We've had Charter/Spectrum since we finally shook of the yoke of dial up in 2006. I can complain about the price, but it's been reliable and blistering fast.
For me spectrum internet has been HORRIBLE and I stream TV, you had to have that to get their good prices on cell service. Just switched to Verizon mobile and they have a great internet cube device Iโ€™m going to get for the camper before we hit the road soon.

For me spectrum internet has been HORRIBLE and I stream TV, you had to have that to get their good prices on cell service. Just switched to Verizon mobile and they have a great internet cube device Iโ€™m going to get for the camper before we hit the road soon.
I don't have them for cell. I have a landline and their fastest internet. I don't know exactly what the bill is but it's under $100/month.

Had internet thru Cox cable, TV thru Dish. Dish got greedy, told them to pare down bill, it was at $250 without extras like HBO, Cinemax. Cut everything so I had basic plan only still $200. Cut the cable. Then they called and asked me if I would take them at $69 for one year. And we laughed.
Cox's top tier (gigaburst) 1,000 mbps pkg was at $129. Did speed test and was averaging 150 mbps down and 25 mbps up. Called and they said that they showed they delivering 900 mbps so they would need to rewire my home. Asked when and they said due to Covid staffing (yeah, I know ๐Ÿ˜‚) it would be about 9 months. So I asked him, so I'm expected to pay top tier price with 1/10th of the speed for the next 9 months? He said "yeah, pretty much". Hung up on him, searched internet providers and found T-Mobile at $50 per month which is NOT an introductory price, no equipment fee, no contract, and because its wireless, only 1 wire (electric cord). Averaging 375 down and 75 up speeds and stream 4 TVs, a laptop and a tablet simultaneously with no lag. Ended Cox. They called and asked if I would take them back at 1/2 price for a year and schedule to rewire my house in the next 3 months. And we laughed.

Just a side note. Cable companies have been too greedy for too long and they can't compete with the cell phones companies now offering wireless Internet at a fraction of the cost and now with everything that is streaming and all the cord cutting their client base is shrinking by the day. Say goodbye Cox, say goodbye Spectrum, say goodbye Comcast. Good riddance.

Around here fiber line was put down years ago but company will not connect until they have more customers interested, who knew! Cannot get new 5G box for house because no 5G in my area. As soon as they put 5G in I want it! I don't care if its verizon or t-mobile.

Back