testtest

Awww Hell(ion) . New rifle

TBH no idea , it just seems that it gets mentioned a lot that it can be fired that way but I can’t find any footage of it being fired left handed with the left side ejection.

Maybe just to show my wife and son seeing I mentioned it as a feature of the gun.
Only pic I have is from the my range day of when I fired it.
Set up for Left Ejection
344537C1-54CF-4CAF-8A1A-1B2D87EE9416.jpeg

Only pic I have is from the my range day of when I fired it.
Set up for Left Ejection View attachment 31381

Thanks for sharing.

I’m honestly not sure if I’m getting to hung up on the ambi option of the rifle.

The main appeal is how it converts to left handed so easily and would be better for our oldest when he shoots it now and inevitably inherits it.

It’s between the Hellion and X-95. Still got plenty of time to figure it out.

Thanks for sharing.

I’m honestly not sure if I’m getting to hung up on the ambi option of the rifle.

The main appeal is how it converts to left handed so easily and would be better for our oldest when he shoots it now and inevitably inherits it.

It’s between the Hellion and X-95. Still got plenty of time to figure it out.
I love my Hellion though I'm righthanded. I really don't know much about the X95 but don't doubt it's a great rifle also. I guess the X95 is also completely ambidextrious.

The one thing that may be of importance to you is the X95 stock does NOT appear to be adjustable while the Hellion has a 5 position butt stock changing the reach to the trigger. With all the different shooters you have in your house, listed earlier above, the adjustable stock may be something to move up on your decision pros & cons list.

Back