testtest

Ayoob Reviews Springfield Custom’s XD Competition Trigger Job

I have to confess I've always been a bit ambivalent towards my XDM 9mm. I'm not sure I would buy it again if I had to do it over. But knowing that Ayoob likes his and competes with it makes me feel better about it.

So great article. Sad they no longer make the XD-M Elite 5.25 in 45acp and 10mm. But I would love to know where to find more info on sending mine for the trigger job.

Great article but unfortunate that the longer barreled full size XD-M handguns have been discontinued, I was lucky to find a 4.5 inch 45ACP and I’m very happy with my XD-M Elite Compact 3.8 10mm so all is good for me.
Getting the trigger worked on??
No thank you.

Springfield Armory, Powder River Precision, and Springer Precision are all very, very highly regarded where it comes to work on the XD/XDm .

JayhawkNavy02 is extremely knowledgeable overall, but I would say that his depth-of-knowledge where it comes to bullseye and how it relates to the XD/XDm platform is unsurpassed on XDTalk Forums. When he writes about this kind of stuff, it's good to take note:

...and more specifically about trigger work, here -

Reactions: dad
Springfield Armory, Powder River Precision, and Springer Precision are all very, very highly regarded where it comes to work on the XD/XDm .

JayhawkNavy02 is extremely knowledgeable overall, but I would say that his depth-of-knowledge where it comes to bullseye and how it relates to the XD/XDm platform is unsurpassed on XDTalk Forums. When he writes about this kind of stuff, it's good to take note:

...and more specifically about trigger work, here -

Thank you for posting the links. Got sidetracked when I saw the plus 4 for the Hellcat mags. Cant stop laughing. 19 rounds for the Hellcat 15 round mags with the plus 4. Back to my original question about the XD-M Elite 5.25 trigger, while under going my chemo radiation diet I would look at that gun on the SA site and said that if I survived I would get one. So I got one and I truly love it. It is the finest pointing firearm I have ever felt. The META Trigger is awesome and the accuracy wonderful but with just about everything there is room for improvement. Again thank you for the information. Its what make this my favorite forum even though the jokes are gone.

^ Congrats on feeling better! (y)

I must admit that I am sadly ignorant where it comes to then META triggers - I do not know about their capability to be modified/upgraded, versus what I know about the standard XD/XDm fire-controls.

Before pursuing any upgrades of the META-equipped models, I'd want to make sure of that aspect of the question, for sure!

Best of luck! :)

Reactions: dad
Back