testtest

Back up sights

Bullfyter

Alpha
So I removed the flip up sights from the rail on my Saint Victor .308 and put at the 2oclock position with small mlok piccatiny rail sections (put a 3x12x40 in their place) ... I really dont like them there to be honest. I was thinking about putting a reflex sight on a 45° mount. Has anyone done this, and/or have suggestions of what reflex sight would work well in this application?

Most of the time people do that if the put a scope on an AR for distance, they can then flip to the red dot for close up work.

So I removed the flip up sights from the rail on my Saint Victor .308 and put at the 2oclock position with small mlok piccatiny rail sections (put a 3x12x40 in their place) ... I really dont like them there to be honest. I was thinking about putting a reflex sight on a 45° mount. Has anyone done this, and/or have suggestions of what reflex sight would work well in this application?
You can put a cowitnessing mount on your reflex sight and have both the reflex and the BUIS on there. That’s how I have mine set up. With this, you can have the BUIS folded down, but if you were to ever need them, flip them up and you can see them through the reflex.

Back