testtest

BAW92465PRCCFGA WayPoint 2020 in 6.5 PRC

Has anyone heard that SpringField are made this rifle in this cartridge , I have had an order placed back in 10/2021 and have not heard anything about it, I contact the Gun shop once a month and they are still waiting.

If, your dealer is legit, and they are dealing with a reputable supplier I would assume that since he was able to place an order that yes, they were, are, or going to be made in that caliber.

Just depends on how high your dealer is in the food chain. The bigger the dealer the quicker they get the hard to get items.

Dealers order from distributors not the firearm company itself normally. For local dealers there tends to be a hierarchy by those distributors.

The more they order from a distributor the faster they get the hot stuff. Big local gun stores tend to get stuff a lot faster than a smaller local dealer. This is especially true in times like the past few years where sales were through the roof.

We have a very large dealer about an hour away that almost always has what I want, at a premium price. But if i am willing to wait i can always order at a cheaper price. So the quandary is spend more or wait longer.

Back