Staff member
🤣 Keep it clean please
IMG_8677.jpeg

no way
yes way
CNN is loosing their minds
this part bothers me
"
Court filings show that a summons was issued Thursday for him to appear in court for an initial appearance on the charges, though it is unclear when and where the initial appearance would take place.

Hunter Biden is currently in California, a source familiar told CNN, adding that any plan for a self-surrender or initial appearance, including the date and location, still needs be worked out."

anybody else would be in custody NOW and at dawns early light
but this is great

The three-count indictment was handed up Thursday by a federal grand jury in Delaware, according to court filings.

• Count One accuses Hunter Biden of lying on an ATF form when he bought the gun, by falsely swearing that he wasn’t addicted to illegal drugs or using illegal drugs.

• Count Two accuses Hunter Biden of lying to the federally licensed gun dealer in Wilmington where he bought the gun. The alleged lie was related to the same sworn statement on the ATF form.
  • Count Three accuses Hunter Biden of illegally possessing the gun while using drugs or being addicted to drugs, which is a federal crime. He possessed the gun for 11 days in 2018.

Here’s how it plays out. They will stall and delay up to November 5 of 2024. Then, win or lose. He’ll pass out the pardons; if the statue limitations has not already passed by then. Won’t happen before the election because the optics are terrible.
In the end No accountability.

I think the entire Biden house of cards is about to collapse
pelosi on cnn had a very very hard time answering question if harris should be on the ticket
pelosi always has answers and is very scripted, i dont think she thought cnn would ask a hard question. look on her face said everything
october is coming...joe should be dumped and the dems will put newsome i....or the dnc finally says yes we need primaries

but i am not holding my breath

Pish posh, laws and penalties are for common folk. $5 says guilty plea with supervision and a quick disposition after arraignment.

Notice there’s no piling on the charges either. No conspiracies of interstate transport of unlawful firearms, no intents to subvert multi-state authorities, no unlawful representations - and since I’m at it… NO charge failure to keep a firearm locked, secured and stored properly - which is the bane of all anti-gun politicians patter, included is the DE governor.

Oh, and local charging or recommendation of Reckless Conduct for disposing a loaded firearm into a trash receptacle on the public way?
My guess is the gun controlled DE government is punting their civic obligations to the federal level without consideration due to the depositors status.

As the news and criminal complaint is reporting that a (his) Colt revolver was purchased and eventually tossed in the trash can (recovered and ownership determined by State or local LE) but there’s also a laptop photo(s) that’s been circulated of a naked guy holding a semi-auto pistol in a not-so-safe manner. The photo wasn’t dated and this pistols ownership was never identified.
The editor of The Truth About Guns commented on “where’s the other gun” issue before todays indictment as reported by the Washington Times.

Seems to be there might be more than one falsified 4473 and guns out there….?

IMG_3207.gif

Pay attention. This is a pretty, shiny butterfly on the left, done exactly at the same time as the impeachment inquiry on the right....(no political implications intended with directions....just that this is a big head-fake). Look...a pretty butterfly....
The onset of replacing Biden on the ticket. All planned, pieces in motion....there will be no Biden or Harris on the ticket.

Pay attention. This is a pretty, shiny butterfly on the left, done exactly at the same time as the impeachment inquiry on the right....(no political implications intended with directions....just that this is a big head-fake). Look...a pretty butterfly....
The onset of replacing Biden on the ticket. All planned, pieces in motion....there will be no Biden or Harris on the ticket.
been saying that for months
i bet late October, but certainly by thanks giving Christmas time frame...they said he needs to be around family for holidays to decide.....yup
as long as dnc can then do a primary and not PICK a candidate

The dems will push Biden out in the next two months. Otherwise it will be too late. The democrat nominee will be Newsome.
i really think if joe bails, the dnc will have no choice but to have primaries
there is already a swell of democrats demanding primaries. so if joe is no longer the candidate by virtue of the occupant of the white house , then they would almost have to do primaries or screw over every dem voter by citing not enough time for primary season...which is bull muffins because primaries start in feb right
it will be interesting on how it gets spun up or out

there is no way dnc will let harris be the nominee, they know how bad they fluckkke scrwed the pooch over that one

Back