testtest

Biden and semi autos

When biden boy bans all semi auto guns including handguns, what will the manufactures do. either go out of business or make everything bolt action.

after his teleprompter reading tonight he is going to try.

I kept about a dozen revolvers for just that scenario...dems banning semi-auto. They already tried to ban guns holding 6 shots in some dem states. I have a mix of 5 and 6 shot revolvers. But I don't use them for anything other than keeping in reserve.

Revolvers are terrible choices in this dem sponsored criminal day and age.

Remember,
Joe told the BATF to ban Ghost Guns, the BATF watered his order down to you can't buy the frames and tools as a kit.
(BTW, that was because in the public comment phase of the rule change, it became absolutely clear their rule change was unconstitutional over-reach (by the guy who calls other people Fascists) that wouldn't last 10 seconds in court)
The Dem controlled Congress sent a letter to everyone in the Executive Branch complaining about watering down the rule change, they were so enraged that the executive branch didn't do their job for them (funny they also call lots of their opponents fascists).

The Congress is now controlled by Republicans.

The Supreme Court is controlled by Conservatives, and has already put the court system on notice the 2A will be respected.

I don't think Biden wants to ban Semi-Auto Firearms, he knows he can't, he knows anything he try's will fail. Biden wants to create all sorts of drama over the issue to energize his base for future elections. (You know, the people calling everyone they disagree with, FASCIST, that have no problem implementing their own version of fascism).

I never dismiss a filthy dem. Dems say...dems do. One day it was mentioned that a dem city was abolishing bail. Boom...it spreads nationwide. Remember when a woman didn't have a penis? Never discount a filthy dem. Dems say...dems do!

Just me talkin : I Was in the Marines most of the 60s.I received the full brunt of the 60s movement. Along with distain of the WW2 vets. Of whom I have nothing but great respect and admiration. It was nothing like this. It was the beginning of this. The different political movements were docile compared to what is going on now.I honestly believe that in or around the early 60s.What we are seeing was in its infancy. It progressed much faster than I had thought.
Those ‘60s hippies are the old democrats running things now. Scary…

Joe’s brains are semi-automatic. It takes a bit to clear a jam, but still functions enough to get out what ever ‘ammo’ it’s fed, for now.

Heard some Dim yammering about the States allowing Constitutional Carry, not sure who it was but their argument was “the Constitution doesn’t say anything about ‘carrying’ a firearm.

These are not smart people, but then nobody challenged to ask collecting a tax, fee and registration is stipulated in the Constitution.
When idiots lawyers are challenged on law these days they tend to take political sides and rely on popular, personal views to arrive at decisions.

When Sen. Kennedy (R-LA) recently asked Fed judicial nominee (a 20 yr. JD) if she knew what the word ”purposivism“ meant, she of course was stumped on that, and also on Constitution Art. II and V.
Law schools are not developing and sending their best legal minds.

It will be very difficult to get a ban on “ Assault Rifles “ passed and even more difficult to ban all semi automatic weapons including pistols.
But if it somehow happens I predict the federal government will have very big problems enforcing it. First off there will be very wide spread defiance of that law including multiple lawsuits to overturn it. Also MANY local law enforcement agencies be it county sheriff departments or state police or local agencies will REFUSE to enforce that constitutionally illegal federal law. The feds don’t have enough fed agents to even attempt it. It is unenforceable and will be overturned in the courts ..
Respectfully
JoeD

It will be very difficult to get a ban on “ Assault Rifles “ passed and even more difficult to ban all semi automatic weapons including pistols.
But if it somehow happens I predict the federal government will have very big problems enforcing it. First off there will be very wide spread defiance of that law including multiple lawsuits to overturn it. Also MANY local law enforcement agencies be it county sheriff departments or state police or local agencies will REFUSE to enforce that constitutionally illegal federal law. The feds don’t have enough fed agents to even attempt it. It is unenforceable and will be overturned in the courts ..
Respectfully
JoeD
Yep!

1675988001139.gif

Respectfully
JoeD
Agreed

Respectfully
JoeD
yup
there is simply not enough "persons" to even try to find all the firearms, it would take ATF decades to even identify who owns what or did own what. it would be as effective as prohibition :coffee:
but then again obama did arm social security agents :love:

:ROFLMAO::unsure::oops:

Personally I don't believe either side and view this as political BS. Left speaks to their contributors and the right speaks to theirs and the wheel keeps spinning. Best part of it, allows a place for us to chat about something other than...Is a 38sp good for carry or would you choose a 9mm or .45acp. ;)

Personally I don't believe either side and view this as political BS. Left speaks to their contributors and the right speaks to theirs and the wheel keeps spinning. Best part of it, allows a place for us to chat about something other than...Is a 38sp good for carry or would you choose a 9mm or .45acp. ;)
Ok, so tell me -- do you clean your gun EVERY range trip and what kind of oil? :cool:

Back