testtest

Biden Breaks Silence on Guns, Demands ‘Common Sense Reforms’

Be thankful you dont live in Canada. Their great leader said today that guns are a priveledge Nd not a right per Canadian Law .
He is going to revoke handgun ownership.
Only sporting rifles and shotguns for hunting will be allowed for ownership

The only one of Biden's proposals that has a chance in hell is the universal background check. MAYBE extending the waiting period from three days to ten. Maybe.

The only one of Biden's proposals that has a chance in hell is the universal background check. MAYBE extending the waiting period from three days to ten. Maybe.
Extending the waiting period will require more than an executive order. It was written into the Brady Bill before it even became a law.

Universal BGC won't happen either. The only way it could ever be enforced is with a national gun owner registry.

Extending the waiting period will require more than an executive order. It was written into the Brady Bill before it even became a law.

Universal BGC won't happen either. The only way it could ever be enforced is with a national gun owner registry.
I agree. the background check is the only one of those that has a prayer of republican support. I think Manchin and some republican pitched that law a couple times. He's not going to get anything done by executive order.

The term “common sense" when used in a political statement is meant to rile support from that politicians uneducated drones “aka" voter base to support whatever agenda they are pushing at the moment and to not question that agenda because it's “common sense".

Using
“common sense" as a political tool is just insulting to any free thinking man and you should always do your own research on a subject from multiple sources on both sides of an argument to see what “common sense" means.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as common sense gun control, thats just a political term now used by the left to make it sound like there not trying to do nothing but minor things, don’t let them fool you, there coming after us, the law abiding gun owner, and not any criminals, be warned, call your senators and congressmen, let them know how you feel about the so called common sense gun laws, just my opinion.

I honestly think we will see something by executive order before we do with legislation.
He can do some executive orders, but he is very limited to what he can do with those, he can’t ban any gun or magazines, but he can like it said in the one article, he could slow down the process of getting a gun, and maybe background checks somehow, maybe. Gun bans and magazines bans must go through Congress period.

He can do some executive orders, but he is very limited to what he can do with those, he can’t ban any gun or magazines, but he can like it said in the one article, he could slow down the process of getting a gun, and maybe background checks somehow, maybe. Gun bans and magazines bans must go through Congress period.
I'm not an expert in interstate commerce by any means, but I just wonder since ammo and guns usually hage to be shipped across state lines, if a few EO's could be issued that would interfere with that aspect. I am pretty sure the current president has a bevy of folks down in the bowels of the White House drafting up all kinds of things.

Back