testtest

Biden Just Said He Wants to Ban Handguns

Once the camel's nose is in the tent it's just a matter of time for there to be a lot more to
That may be so but we owe it to ourselves to be accurate and know what we're actually reacting to or we look silly. Think of when trump called Haiti a shithole country and some groups decided he'd actually said he hates black people. They reacted to an inaccurate view of the statement and looked stupid. Let's not do the same thing.

“I’m continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things, but I’m not likely to get that done in the near term,” Biden added.

well then....let's make sure we push harder on our pro-gun organizations, and vote him out next election.

he stumbles when he talks.......to me, he's not sure of what he's even thinking, let alone saying.

I'm not disputing that nor do I know that. I'm just saying if you're going to react to a statement, be accurate with the statement or be ready to lose credibility.
I understand benstt's point because the press sometimes embellishes a person's spoken word to reflect their point of view. I listened to the video and Biden basically says that the idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether it’s a 9mm pistol or whether it’s a rifle, is ridiculous, and he's continuing to push the elimination of the sale of those things. I didn't here him use the word "ban", and some might believe his comments leave room for interpretation. However, do we really need to ask for a clarification? If Biden has his way and the sale of these "weapons" are "eliminated" then will any of us need to read tea leaves to see what's coming next?

No matter what, if they could, this current administration would ban all guns period, I know this, you know this, just sayin
Neither of us "know" that, but a lot of believe it. I myself do not. My personal belief is the people pushing the idea that dems want to ban all guns do it because making it black and white makes it easier to demonize and therefore secure allegiance. Like the Madison Cawthorn guy drawing a line between going door to door to encourage people to get a vaccine and the feds coming to confiscate guns and bibles. It's bad faith.

Back