testtest

Biden needs to go away now

What kind of uniform does this dude..errr... woman...er dude got on.

Red-and-White-Generic-Static-Quote-General-News-Twitter-Post-3.png
"It" is the US Surgeon General

Getting away from uniforms and back to the original post I think we can all agree that the current administration is less than stellar and the 2 at the top are a joke however honestly can anyone give me a reason to believe that the current front runner of the other party who is under indictment on multiple charges in multiple states is any better equipped to run this country?
Everyone is talking about how this country is in trouble and based on the news we are going to He$$ in a hand basket, our political system is in shambles and instead of working together the infighting is flat out infuriating and shows gross incompetence.
So what do we do?
The current administration is destroying the fabric of this country by causing chaos and division and then we have another who wants to MAGA and yet acts for the most part like 6 year old.
I’m sorry but from where I sit I don’t have an answer.

Getting away from uniforms and back to the original post I think we can all agree that the current administration is less than stellar and the 2 at the top are a joke however honestly can anyone give me a reason to believe that the current front runner of the other party who is under indictment on multiple charges in multiple states is any better equipped to run this country?
Everyone is talking about how this country is in trouble and based on the news we are going to He$$ in a hand basket, our political system is in shambles and instead of working together the infighting is flat out infuriating and shows gross incompetence.
So what do we do?
The current administration is destroying the fabric of this country by causing chaos and division and then we have another who wants to MAGA and yet acts for the most part like 6 year old.
Previous administrations did not bring the fabric of this nation together either.
Obama had the opportunity as the first president of color to try to unite all walks of life and races and he did nothing to foster that opportunity.
He took it the other way

"It" is the US Surgeon General
Actually my "bad". It isn't the US Surgeon General. I thought it was because the Surgeon General also wears uniforms.

"It", aka Admiral Rachel L. Levine, the 17th Assistant Secretary for Health for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), and is also is the head of the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps, one of the eight uniformed services.

Officers of the commissioned corps, including the surgeon general, wear uniforms that are modeled after uniforms of the United States Navy and the United States Coast Guard, except that the commissioning devices, buttons, and insignia are unique.

So, the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps uniform is a variation on the US Surgeon Generals' uniform
, that the real US Surgeon General, is this guy, is wearing.

1714925484999.png

Both are in the HHS.

Last edited:
So what do we do?
Honestly, I rather have somebody acting like a 6 year old then a senile imbecile running this country……

Back