testtest

Bill to Ban Guns for Everyone Under 25

Bill appears to be more of the same illogical drivel coming from the Marxist left. Commentator makes the same arguments against the proposed "common sense gun control" (which are absolutely correct) but history has proven that the uninformed don't pay attention to logic.

This presents us an opportunity to highlight the profound hypocrisy of the Marxist left in this country. The same cabal who want us to agree that minor children are capable of making life-altering decisions about their bodies (e.g. sex change operations) or the life of another (e.g. abortion) want to argue that those who are of legal age to vote, enter into a contract or give their lives in service to their country aren't "mature" enough to own a semi-automatic rifle.

And, just for good measure, they want to argue that those same people who are of legal age should have their rights restricted up to age 25 since they are considered by these tyrants developmentally incomplete due to their age and societal pressure. You can't have it both ways, especially when it comes to 18-25 year old adults; either they are capable of reasoned decision or not. This is yet another illogical fallacy offered up by the Marxist left to try to restrict the rights of a segment of society under the guise of public safety.

Bill appears to be more of the same illogical drivel coming from the Marxist left. Commentator makes the same arguments against the proposed "common sense gun control" (which are absolutely correct) but history has proven that the uninformed don't pay attention to logic.

This presents us an opportunity to highlight the profound hypocrisy of the Marxist left in this country. The same cabal who want us to agree that minor children are capable of making life-altering decisions about their bodies (e.g. sex change operations) or the life of another (e.g. abortion) want to argue that those who are of legal age to vote, enter into a contract or give their lives in service to their country aren't "mature" enough to own a semi-automatic rifle.

And, just for good measure, they want to argue that those same people who are of legal age should have their rights restricted up to age 25 since they are considered by these tyrants developmentally incomplete due to their age and societal pressure. You can't have it both ways, especially when it comes to 18-25 year old adults; either they are capable of reasoned decision or not. This is yet another illogical fallacy offered up by the Marxist left to try to restrict the rights of a segment of society under the guise of public safety.
most of the 19 to 27 year olds i know...are simply not engaged.
you tube is the go to place for "news" ???

my 21 year old grand child found out first hand how flucked up irs is, and cant understand why she pays such high income tax and yet was starving, because she could not afford to live.

and why on earth is gas so so expensive...and insurance .... and groceries
and why does everyone want her to be unarmed?
7500 tax credit to her is BS..even the cheapest electric car is out of her price range , not to mention we live in rural area and there are ZERO charge stations, except to 2 car dealers and they are not free

so lets pay to have one added to the house or apartment she is renting.
i have shown her the ways of fiscal responsibility and told her to run for congress
she cant understand ocasio cortez at all just to name a few. 6 months here and she is seeing the light

I’d discount half the gun tube channels. While there are some asinine bills and legislation introduced there always has been and the really silly ones like this ever make it out of committee. A lot of gun tubers pander paranoia for clicks, likes and subscribe revenue!

I’d discount half the gun tube channels. While there are some asinine bills and legislation introduced there always has been and the really silly ones like this ever make it out of committee. A lot of gun tubers pander paranoia for clicks, likes and subscribe revenue!
Liberty Doll (the person in the video i provided) has been a long time Pro 2A person, that informs us of the BS going around in the states with the law makers, or morons making up insane Bills/laws.

Liberty Doll (the person in the video i provided) has been a long time Pro 2A person, that informs us of the BS going around in the states with the law makers, or morons making up insane Bills/laws.

If that’s who you like nothing personal. Just the bulk of these channels get paranoids stirred up.

In the majority of cases they blow it up then you hear nothing else it because the whole thing was knee jerked about some dumb congressperson thinking out loud and nothing more. They die on their own not because some folks that get their awareness of a gun gun called and complained!

6 months here and she is seeing the light
e00041d4536210fdd0444e864177f7ec.jpg

In my opinion it's the way they have been brought up these days. When I was 18 I was shooting at people for Uncle Sam, voted, and could drink a beer! A lot of difference between yesterday and today. While some kids can do it these days the majority can't do anything---why is that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Library Doll maybe pro 2a but she's a known click baiter. I've checked out her channel a few times but I can't get past the click bait she puts on her channel.

There's a few other channels that are just as bad if not worse like a few of the pro 2a attorney channels where they act as if there's always some last minute unhinged anti 2a law about to go into effect everyday and it just so happened to slip under everyone's radar.

I only watch a few guntuber channels for entertainment and sometimes research purposes but I stay away from the paranoid click bait channels.

Whatever these clickbaiters are espousing at the moment can be easily verified or debunked with a quick online search on the topic they are speaking on.

Library Doll maybe pro 2a but she's a known click baiter. I've checked out her channel a few times but I can't get past the click bait she puts on her channel.

There's a few other channels that are just as bad if not worse like a few of the pro 2a attorney channels where they act as if there's always some last minute unhinged anti 2a law about to go into effect everyday and it just so happened to slip under everyone's radar.

I only watch a few guntuber channels for entertainment and sometimes research purposes but I stay away from the paranoid click bait channels.

Whatever these clickbaiters are espousing at the moment can be easily verified or debunked with a quick online search on the topic they are speaking on.

I get a chuckle out of all the ones working “the NFA is gonna be repealed” because of everything from the kid in hot water over the auto key cards to the Bruin decision.

We could all agree the NFA is silly but sorry folks it’s been here for 90 years and has been legally challenged from every angle. It’s not getting repealed by a court. The only chance is legislatively

But to hear some of the gun tubers talk they are in to it and their masses believe it!!!

I don't trust most 6-25 years olds boys/men with guns, I don't think most of them are mature or responsible enough, they make stupid decisions, they make up a huge democratic of those who are doing most of the shootings, BUT my opinion doesn't matter as I reckon they still have a constitutional right.

I don't trust most 6-25 years olds boys/men with guns, I don't think most of them are mature or responsible enough, they make stupid decisions, they make up a huge democratic of those who are doing most of the shootings, BUT my opinion doesn't matter as I reckon they still have a constitutional right.

While I get your viewpoint mines different and here’s why. I’m an instructor in my retired years at an indoor range/gun shop. At times I will relieve one of Range Officers for a few minutes here and there. Just that small amount of time I’ve been in there I hate to say it’s not just the up to 25 year olds.

You have your new to guns folks but how it usually goes is this.

18 to 35-39 year olds if they are in a Grunt Style or 511 apparel clothing/Tee Shirt look out. They think they are more high speed than they are (and if they have a Glock or striker they are low left)

Then there is the 65 plus year old with a Vietnam Vet hat or any NRA Apparel or USCCA bag you have a chance of getting muzzle swept and will have to send them home. Often when they argue the gun was unloaded so what’s the big deal!!!!

Well dressed (like should be in a business meeting rather than a range)with eye candy wife/girl just renting a gun or test firing . Can be up to 5 times worse because they just don’t know OR they act rushed like maybe they are running late to that business meeting!

And if they are dressed like Fidel Castro (hat anyway) have a data book and record all their crappy handgun loads well. You will get told all about their bad day when they claim they had the most current event in the news happen to them (yeah the ATF knocked on their door too…I don’t believe it) OR some crazy how they would end some one dimensional active shooter scenario where they are always the victor.

Trust me the 20 year olds are sometimes the least of the maturity. Safety or reality problems.

Just been my observations!

Back