testtest

Biopsy Result

Have had 15 sessions so far. Wasn't bad until this week. It is starting to hurt now, red as a beet and inside of nostril is swollen and it does bleed a bit. I have 5 more sessions to go and can't wait until it's over! Now I know how a ham feels being put in the oven.

Have had 15 sessions so far. Wasn't bad until this week. It is starting to hurt now, red as a beet and inside of nostril is swollen and it does bleed a bit. I have 5 more sessions to go and can't wait until it's over! Now I know how a ham feels being put in the oven.
Praying for you sir, The lovely owner of a pregnancy support center where I volunteer at is going through similar radiation treatments as you except for her colon. I believe I can understand your hardship with treatment. I ask our God will be merciful and give you a respite from the agony and that the cancer would be neutralized. Whatever the outcome, that you would have comfort and peace through Him. Bless you.

Stay positive. After a few surgical removals for skin issues and 2 bouts of chemo for something else being positive makes a huge difference. I can tell you that today's treatments are more advanced than yesterdays and will be far behind tomorrow's. Hope you and yours have a Happy Holiday Season

Hi,

Continued prayers for healing and recovery. Ours is a God of miracles. Holiday blessings to you and yours.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back