testtest

black rifle coffee

Old_Me

Ronin
i was doing some shopping at Wally's World this morning, at the beginning of the freezer section (just after entering the store) there was a display of Black Rifle Coffee.

very expensive (to me) for a 1 pound bag at $12.95...(there were a lot of varieties too)

anyway, my thoughts are, "how long will that coffee stay there, until someone gripes to corporate about Wally World supporting guns"..???

as it is now, in my area, fewer and fewer Wally-World locations, are selling rifle/shotgun ammo, cleaning supplies and targets in the sporting goods section.

and for the record, i never had this coffee, and at nearly $13.00 for 1 pound, it wasn't going to happen today either. i'll stick to my Chock Full O' Nuts, 2 pound coffee can for.....$11.00

Last edited:
I am not sure of the details but the owner was in some internet drama recently.
since i have not even tried this coffee, and don't follow anything about it, here is what i have just found..

There was another incident that he supposed the left. Or something like that.
yeah, i don't really know anything about the political side of that coffee...and i could care less

as stated, i wonder how long that coffee will stay in the Wally World store, before some "Karen" barks loudly at corporate for "supporting guns in the store"...

any other Wally-Worlds where you live sell this..??

It's good coffee. First time I tried it was in Waco. Bought a coffee mug too.

Last thing I heard was some boog boyz or something were upset with him because he called out some stupid :poop: they didn't agree with him on in some interview. I don't recall exactly, but the gist of it was that he wasn't bat:poop:crazy enough for them.

Kyle Rittenhouse was wearing a Black Rifle Coffee Co tee-shirt in a picture that ended up in public. BRCC denounced him and expended efforts to remove the picture from wherever it was at the time. That was the first instance for BRCC with some level of backlash. I'm not convinced ALL of the "controversies" are not planned and executed to evoke public reaction and get air time. Just like all "controversies" with just about everything.

I’ve seen it but never tried it, I’m a Starbucks Sumatra brew at home guy but I’ll give it a try.
I'm thinking about buying some of that "Caliber" that PSA sells too. I haven't tried it, but I will.

BRC comes in several different varieties. I like the dark stuff.

Also BRCC didn't denounce Rittenhouse. They corrected some misinformation claiming that they were sponsoring him. The CEO said they would never profit off a tragedy. So for being smart enough not to alienate 50% of the population or possibly more from buying the products he is selling, he was lambasted by some far right groups.

I tried the BRC and I gave them a try but the blend I ordered was too bitter. Very costly as some blends I think are just 12-14 oz. and whatever the price I didn’t want to experiment to see if one would taste good. Wrote them and suggested they put together a sampler size package and offer a few blends to get customers to try out one from the other. Never heard back. It’s a good clause to support but I’m not sure if they’re a coffee roaster or coffee distributor. My last order was shipped from down south and I think BRC is in Utah ? Oh and they had some funny clever u-tube commercials a while back.

I’ve seen it but never tried it, I’m a Starbucks Sumatra brew at home guy but I’ll give it a try.
That Sumatra is good stuff. I stopped going to SB years ago after their “anyone and - - - - in our stores” policy.
I used to have them do pour over method on some fancy machine that only a few stores had, very robust. At home pour over is good but the machine style is primo.

i was doing some shopping at Wally's World this morning, at the beginning of the freezer section (just after entering the store) there was a display of Black Rifle Coffee.

very expensive (to me) for a 1 pound bag at $12.95...(there were a lot of varieties too)

anyway, my thoughts are, "how long will that coffee stay there, until someone gripes to corporate about Wally World supporting guns"..???

as it is now, in my area, fewer and fewer Wally-World locations, are selling rifle/shotgun ammo, cleaning supplies and targets in the sporting goods section.

and for the record, i never had this coffee, and at nearly $13.00 for 1 pound, it wasn't going to happen today either. i'll stick to my Chock Full O' Nuts, 2 pound coffee can for.....$11.00
Too expensive for my budget. I live near an HEB store and their store brand coffee tastes as good as Folgers to me and it's cheaper. I do use a Cuisnart 2 cup coffeemaker that wasn't cheap. Black Rifle sure prices their stuff high. At least too high for my fixed income.

I have tried their coffee and liked it but expensive to get it shipped here. The last time I ordered it someone stole it off my front porch. That was 2 years ago and have not ordered again. Not their fault but to expensive to get stolen.

Back