testtest

black rifle coffee

Too expensive for my budget. I live near an HEB store and their store brand coffee tastes as good as Folgers to me and it's cheaper. I do use a Cuisnart 2 cup coffeemaker that wasn't cheap. Black Rifle sure prices their stuff high. At least too high for my fixed income.
SO
Hurst
Euless (ie useless)
Bedford
as HEB acronym is for.
It could be worse, you could live in Iraan (pronounced ira-an, not iran) Texas.

Kyle Rittenhouse was wearing a Black Rifle Coffee Co tee-shirt in a picture that ended up in public. BRCC denounced him and expended efforts to remove the picture from wherever it was at the time. That was the first instance for BRCC with some level of backlash. I'm not convinced ALL of the "controversies" are not planned and executed to evoke public reaction and get air time. Just like all "controversies" with just about everything.
Imagine if he wore a Pilosi shirt :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

SO
Hurst
Euless (ie useless)
Bedford
as HEB acronym is for.
It could be worse, you could live in Iraan (pronounced ira-an, not iran) Texas.
I live in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas about 30 miles from Mexico. I grew up down here then was away and moved back over a year and half ago after I retired(I was away about 40 years total). I love it down here. It's an even better place than when I grew up. Less machismo or maybe I've mellowed out a little...:) It's still dangerous once you get west of Mission(Texas) toward Rio Grande City(and toward Laredo and El Paso). I'll drive out there once in a while during the day but avoid going out there at night. Spanish is my first language so I sometimes go to flea markets along the border and do some haggling. I have no desire to go into Mexico. When I was younger one of my grandpas had a business in Progreso Mexico. I spent some time there and it was like the wild west on Friday and Saturday nights.

I lived in the Dallas area for about 25 years. I lived in Bedford for about 6 years. I used to go Hurst, Euless, and Richland Hills, etc. I rode motorcycles all through that area. I liked riding up 35W toward Denton and then up to Turner Falls(Oklahoma). I also enjoyed riding a motorcycle in Talihena(Oklahoma)...:) I used to go running in Legacy Park in North Arlington. I had buddies with martial arts schools all over the area and I used to spar on nights when they had sparring. I liked staying busy...:)

HEB is the owner's name. I think the B stands for Butt. I'm not kidding. HEBs are a little smaller than Krogers but some HEBs are pretty big. HEBs are very popular from Austin southward. The HEB in my hometown has some of the best customer service of any business I've done business with. I like shopping there..:) HEB has a lot of store bought brands that are cheaper and some of the products like coffee are pretty good..:)

I live in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas about 30 miles from Mexico. I grew up down here then was away and moved back over a year and half ago after I retired(I was away about 40 years total). I love it down here. It's an even better place than when I grew up. Less machismo or maybe I've mellowed out a little...:) It's still dangerous once you get west of Mission(Texas) toward Rio Grande City(and toward Laredo and El Paso). I'll drive out there once in a while during the day but avoid going out there at night. Spanish is my first language so I sometimes go to flea markets along the border and do some haggling. I have no desire to go into Mexico. When I was younger one of my grandpas had a business in Progreso Mexico. I spent some time there and it was like the wild west on Friday and Saturday nights.

I lived in the Dallas area for about 25 years. I lived in Bedford for about 6 years. I used to go Hurst, Euless, and Richland Hills, etc. I rode motorcycles all through that area. I liked riding up 35W toward Denton and then up to Turner Falls(Oklahoma). I also enjoyed riding a motorcycle in Talihena(Oklahoma)...:) I used to go running in Legacy Park in North Arlington. I had buddies with martial arts schools all over the area and I used to spar on nights when they had sparring. I liked staying busy...:)

HEB is the owner's name. I think the B stands for Butt. I'm not kidding. HEBs are a little smaller than Krogers but some HEBs are pretty big. HEBs are very popular from Austin southward. The HEB in my hometown has some of the best customer service of any business I've done business with. I like shopping there..:) HEB has a lot of store bought brands that are cheaper and some of the products like coffee are pretty good..:)
All my stomping grounds and HEB is the bomb

My water business has me making house calls... many of my clients are vets - most drink & serve Folgers.

Folgers is what I call Comfort Coffee.
My mom(RIP) and dad were Nescafe instant coffee drinkers. I got my mom a nice coffeemaker one time she could make brewed coffee and she'd use it when I was around but the rest time it was a tea kettle and Nescafe. I miss having coffee and empanadas(Mexican sweet bread that's similar to a turnover with apple filling. The ones we ate either had squash or pineapple). Good times.

I like Folgers, but I've been buying HEB brand Columbian and it works for me. I used to like Cain's coffee and had a cousin who was a distributor for that brand and sometimes he'd give me a sample. It was good stuff...:) Best coffee I ever remember having was at the Hilton in Grapevine(Texas). I don't know what brand of coffee it was, but it sure was delicious. I used to drive out on some weekend mornings just for the coffee when I lived in the Dallas area...:)

I spent 2 weeks in Donna this past May. I loved it down there.

We moved my brother in law's stepmom up here after his dad died. They lived in a conversion bus at that flea market that burned down, thankfully a couple months after we moved her.

I spent 2 weeks in Donna this past May. I loved it down there.

We moved my brother in law's stepmom up here after his dad died. They lived in a bus at that flea market that burned down, thankfully a couple months after we moved her.
I have primos(cousins) all over the Rio Grande Valley. I'm white but I was adopted and raised by a Mexican American family since I was 1.5. On dad's side there were 13 children. On my mom's side there were 8. A lot of my aunts and uncles had several children also. Donna, Weslaco, Mercedes, Alamo, and other towns in the area are pretty cool. I have cousins in Harlingen, Mercedes, Brownsville, Edinburg, McAllen and other places. I also have cousins in Rio Hondo which is closer to the Gulf of Mexico(east of Donna). I go out there sometimes train some of my cousins in martial arts. McAllen has gotten too big for me. I go to McAllen for all the restaurants but I don't think I could live there.

The Rio Grande Valley is a pretty cheap place to live. But it does get hot down here and some areas flood pretty easily. But most of the people are good and hard working. I kind of stand out since I'm a gringo that speaks good Spanish...:) I don't ever plan on leaving this area...:)

My mom(RIP) and dad were Nescafe instant coffee drinkers. I got my mom a nice coffeemaker one time she could make brewed coffee and she'd use it when I was around but the rest time it was a tea kettle and Nescafe. I miss having coffee and empanadas(Mexican sweet bread that's similar to a turnover with apple filling. The ones we ate either had squash or pineapple). Good times.

I like Folgers, but I've been buying HEB brand Columbian and it works for me. I used to like Cain's coffee and had a cousin who was a distributor for that brand and sometimes he'd give me a sample. It was good stuff...:) Best coffee I ever remember having was at the Hilton in Grapevine(Texas). I don't know what brand of coffee it was, but it sure was delicious. I used to drive out on some weekend mornings just for the coffee when I lived in the Dallas area...:)
Both my parents were instant coffee drinkers when I was growing up, it was absolutely the worst tasting coffee I remember having.

I have primos(cousins) all over the Rio Grande Valley. I'm white but I was adopted and raised by a Mexican American family since I was 1.5. On dad's side there were 13 children. On my mom's side there were 8. A lot of my aunts and uncles had several children also. Donna, Weslaco, Mercedes, Alamo, and other towns in the area are pretty cool. I have cousins in Harlingen, Mercedes, Brownsville, Edinburg, McAllen and other places. I also have cousins in Rio Hondo which is closer to the Gulf of Mexico(east of Donna). I go out there sometimes train some of my cousins in martial arts. McAllen has gotten too big for me. I go to McAllen for all the restaurants but I don't think I could live there.

The Rio Grande Valley is a pretty cheap place to live. But it does get hot down here and some areas flood pretty easily. But most of the people are good and hard working. I kind of stand out since I'm a gringo that speaks good Spanish...:) I don't ever plan on leaving this area...:)
It's definitely hot. It was 107 in early May. I could live close to there, but not in the towns. Too much traffic, although we stayed in this little "Snowbird" trailer park that was really nice and very cheap. All the people down there seemed really nice. I went there to pack up the old gal's stuff and truck it all up here, but my back went out the day before we left.. A very nice young Mexican woman chiropractor fixed me right up though.

It's definitely hot. It was 107 in early May. I could live close to there, but not in the towns. Too much traffic, although we stayed in this little "Snowbird" trailer park that was really nice and very cheap. All the people down there seemed really nice. I went there to pack up the old gal's stuff and truck it all up here, but my back went out the day before we left.. A very nice young Mexican woman chiropractor fixed me right up though.
I used to ride a motorcycle a lot in Texas. One Memorial Day weekend(I believe it was in 1985) I rode a 1981 Honda Goldwing Interstate model(1100 cc) from Dallas to Sweetwater, up to Snyder, then to Carlsbad Caverns. I then took the back way to El Paso through the Guadalupe Mountains and then to El Paso. It was in the 50's in the Guadalupe Mountains at night and jumped up to the 80's in El Paso(I was wearing a leather gear and it got hot quick when I got to El Paso). After spending the night in El Paso I drove to San Antonio on I-10, then I-37 to Corpus Christi, then 77 to the Rio Grande Valley. After being home for a couple of days I rode back up to Dallas. I rode over 1500 miles on that trip and only a few of those miles weren't in Texas. Texas is a big place with a lot different vegetation...:) My favorite part of Texas to visit is the Bandera, Medina, part of the Texas Hill Country. Marble Falls is pretty nice too. You can take highway 281 southwest of Fort Worth and it will take you all the way to near the Mexican border...:)

Too expensive for my budget. I live near an HEB store and their store brand coffee tastes as good as Folgers to me and it's cheaper. I do use a Cuisnart 2 cup coffeemaker that wasn't cheap. Black Rifle sure prices their stuff high. At least too high for my fixed income.
that's the same boat i am in...on SSDI with a small pension. i'll spend money on important things, like ammo, powder, etc,etc, and of course food. the Mrs and i either shop together or solo from time to time, with those all important "coupons" and sales fliers.

to me, food/beverages that are "rented" for a short period of time, and "leave the house" via the bathroom fixture, are a luxury, that if i were to hit the lottery, THEN i'll go and buy that $5.00 a dozen eggs, or that $13.00 pound of java. (yesterday i bought 2 dozen white eggs at like $3.84 at Wally's World Emporium)...brown eggs were like $4.85..??

more important things like i mentioned earlier are better served to buy than a "rental" item.....

and we only buy "Mr. Coffee" brewers, the cheapest one at like about $20...and they last a long time......

i don't even want the Mrs. to spend her Bingo winnings on expensive food/beverage items...

cuz she gives me "sum of dat", to buy ammo, powder, primers, etc.......you know, the important things in life..... :LOL:

My local WalMart has been carrying for a good while now. Never bought it because I am cheap and because of some of the drama. My WalMart still has a decent gun and ammo selection (for WalMart). Was just there yesterday and the gun cabinet was full (yes, only rifles and shotguns) and the ammo cabinet was well stock, but actual selection was pretty limited. (22, 308, 450 Bushmaster and 350 Legend) was plentiful

I have had it though and though it was pretty good.

With that being said, I did buy some Folgers last night

Back