testtest

Bone To Pick...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
I liked the hard cases too but they all gather dust under my bed holding a wide variety of items, none of them guns. A lot of companies have gone to cardboard boxes for their guns. Based on responses from the Hellcat and 911 FB groups a couple of us run, only ~1/4 or less of owners actually use the old hard cases. The Velcro isn’t going to scratch anything and is for morale patches (assumption on my part based on size, could be wrong). You can buy a hard case from Springfield at the link below or from Flambeau. Although, I don’t think they make the exact kind SA used anymore.
I Use the cases, soft or hard, to transport my freshly cleaned and oiled guns to and from the range, or to take on a camping trip. Alot of it is just so I know what's where and to keep them from getting banged around. It's just a weird case and I hope it wasn't added to the price cuz I wouldn't have bought it.

I think most if not all S&W's come in a cardboard box. At least for the many I own, that's what I remember they came in.
The Hellcat package comes in a cardboard box too. With cool swag, a Springfield sticker, trigger lock, spare mag, and the nylon case is what I'm talking about. It's just a strange design that defies common sense. If I were given psychedelics, locked in a 6'X6' room with no light, and forced to listen to secretaries sing karaoke on margarita night for a week, I would have made this case! Lol. It's not a big deal really. I love the Hellcat!

The Hellcat package comes in a cardboard box too. With cool swag, a Springfield sticker, trigger lock, spare mag, and the nylon case is what I'm talking about. It's just a strange design that defies common sense. If I were given psychedelics, locked in a 6'X6' room with no light, and forced to listen to secretaries sing karaoke on margarita night for a week, I would have made this case! Lol. It's not a big deal really. I love the Hellcat!
Yes, I bought the Hellcat and it came in the cardboard box with the items you mentioned. I was replying to ScottJ's purchase of his S&W M&P 9mmEZ coming in a cardboard box, and my recollection of all of my S&W's packaged in similar fashion.

Yes, I bought the Hellcat and it came in the cardboard box with the items you mentioned. I was replying to ScottJ's purchase of his S&W M&P 9mmEZ coming in a cardboard box, and my recollection of all of my S&W's packaged in similar fashion.
My full size M&P came in a plastic case but two other M&P line guns I have came in cardboard. My most recent purchase the Beretta APX carry came with a small logoed zipper pouch.

My Les Baer came n a plain brown cardboard box, wrapped in oil paper iirc...with 2 magazines (also wrapped in paper), manual, a LB patch, and maybe a DVD.

That’s it.

That’s called putting the money in the product, not the packaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back