testtest

Bridget’s Self-Defense SAINT Mods

Almost everyone is actually using a C clamp. Lots of people use a very exaggerated version of it.
With the way I have my Tier 1-2 platforms set up with hand stops now (AFGs are in the parts box with all the other stuff that was the rage at times then faded away) I still can't get a full support arm lock-out (an 18 or 20" barrel length handguard comes close) but I still have far better support than the AFGs and back-in-the day VFGs.

I think I may have one Tier 3 ban-era AR with an AFG on it.

I've tried to simplify the extras on the guns to only those that are essentially useful and to cut down on weight and bulk.

But to each his/her/its own...

With the way I have my Tier 1-2 platforms set up with hand stops now (AFGs are in the parts box with all the other stuff that was the rage at times then faded away) I still can't get a full support arm lock-out (an 18 or 20" barrel length handguard comes close) but I still have far better support than the AFGs and back-in-the day VFGs.

I think I may have one Tier 3 ban-era AR with an AFG on it.

I've tried to simplify the extras on the guns to only those that are essentially useful and to cut down on weight and bulk.

But to each his/her/its own...
I have a hand stop on my 16” Wilson. SI Link. I get Pretty close to full extension. My thumb is on top of the rail but not my whole wrist.

Back