testtest

Bud’s gun shop

i have never bought thru Bud's, but yes, i have cruised thru them a time or two.....i think their prices are really good.

as i mentioned above about Bud's...but frankly i have had GREAT purchases thru GB, as i also search out gun dealers, not individuals, and i check all the ratings, good, bad and indifferent.

a couple of times, when i missed the auction, or lost, i just emailed them and asked if they had another gun, same brand/model that they are willing to sell all for the same auction price.

they sold me such the gun.....and NO cc fee's, since it was out of GB's hands.......i can't complain about THAT service...!!!!!!

I like both to be honest. Buds is good for layaways and I can find magazines out there. GB is like checking several shops without waisting fuel.
 
I like both to be honest. Buds is good for layaways and I can find magazines out there. GB is like checking several shops without waisting fuel.
that is true....but if one does not do his/her "due diligence", then one should not/cannot biotch for a raw deal....

i didn't mind all the homework.....being retired, has its rewasrds.

i might try Bud's some day, the range i go to is an FFL as well
 
that is true....but if one does not do his/her "due diligence", then one should not/cannot biotch for a raw deal....

i didn't mind all the homework.....being retired, has its rewasrds.

i might try Bud's some day, the range i go to is an FFL as well

I kinda miss having stuff shipped to that kinda place. Trying it out after doing the paperwork.
 
Back
Top