testtest

California leaks gun owners' names, home addresses in massive privacy breach

You know after thinking about it I have to wonder who were those folks whose names were released. Since I've read that much of Cal is a may issue state I'd bet that those on the list might be those that were well connected and got favors the regular folks could never get.

You know after thinking about it I have to wonder who were those folks whose names were released. Since I've read that much of Cal is a may issue state I'd bet that those on the list might be those that were well connected and got favors the regular folks could never get.
There were judges, auxiliary cops and others that may be of interest to those with an axe to grind.

8e9e426773e317cf7ca9243def0ae85b.jpeg

My recent experience with anti-gun activists in California.
20220616_080650 (3).jpg

For the last 10 years I have imported chassis stocks from Canada's west coast, and the port of entry after going through US Customs is LAX - USPS. Earlier this year my shipments stopped arriving. The packages were being returned to Canada without explanation or tracking numbers, my first thought was that something was wrong at Customs... It turns out a postal employee in that California hub was covering my address and writing RTS on all of the boxes so they would be returned to sender.

FedEx has our business now, and the first packages arrived this week. USPS internal 'police' couldn't be bothered with any of it, they won't even return my calls.

View attachment 28527
For the last 10 years I have imported chassis stocks from Canada's west coast, and the port of entry after going through US Customs is LAX - USPS. Earlier this year my shipments stopped arriving. The packages were being returned to Canada without explanation or tracking numbers, my first thought was that something was wrong at Customs... It turns out a postal employee in that California hub was covering my address and writing RTS on all of the boxes so they would be returned to sender.

FedEx has our business now, and the first packages arrived this week. USPS internal 'police' couldn't be bothered with any of it, they won't even return my calls.
Thats a lawsuit right there

View attachment 28527

i guess this no longer applies, "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds".

A lawsuit against California and the USPS is probably the best course of action...1 stock is missing, 1 is damaged, and there is no telling how many potential sales didn't happen because talk of deliveries being delayed for months for no rhyme or reason tends to put people off.
I wonder if the NRA or any of the other gun organizations would be interested?

A lawsuit against California and the USPS is probably the best course of action...1 stock is missing, 1 is damaged, and there is no telling how many potential sales didn't happen because talk of deliveries being delayed for months for no rhyme or reason tends to put people off.
I realize that Intn’l Customs requires a description of the contents, but wonder why it wasn’t just generically labeled “Stock wood, metal, composite material”. Did the USPS open and inspect the package?

Remember when flying with firearms and the airline would slap a orange sticker on the luggage/case, essentially advertising ‘Firearm“ inside, then and some of these travel bags never made it to their destinations. Took awhile but they figured it out.

There’s no need for anyone to have to completely describe the contents on the exterior label on a shipping carton unless there’s a safety or precautionary reason like live turtles or fragile antiquities. I just doesn’t make sense to advertise contents even whether there’s foam peanuts or bubble wrap inside either.

Got to wonder what’s next considering the label required on shipping boxes for ammo. Bureaucrats are now controlling the commerce forwarding. Not so much that trailers are still haphazardly filled to the gills with humans and narcotics coming across the border 24/7 without documentation.

Good luck on lawsuit.
Quite obnoxious but that’s to be expected from usps, all the bureaucracies are snooping now. By the way, think the usps is still working on that phony threatening letter sent through the US mail by the washed up ‘actor‘…remember he was the one who claimed he was pummeled in maga-country early a.m. weekday in sub-zero Chicago and that was about 3.5 years ago.

I realize that Intn’l Customs requires a description of the contents, but wonder why it wasn’t just generically labeled “Stock wood, metal, composite material”. Did the USPS open and inspect the package?

Remember when flying with firearms and the airline would slap a orange sticker on the luggage/case, essentially advertising ‘Firearm“ inside, then and some of these travel bags never made it to their destinations. Took awhile but they figured it out.

There’s no need for anyone to have to completely describe the contents on the exterior label on a shipping carton unless there’s a safety or precautionary reason like live turtles or fragile antiquities. I just doesn’t make sense to advertise contents even whether there’s foam peanuts or bubble wrap inside either.

Got to wonder what’s next considering the label required on shipping boxes for ammo. Bureaucrats are now controlling the commerce forwarding. Not so much that trailers are still haphazardly filled to the gills with humans and narcotics coming across the border 24/7 without documentation.

Good luck on lawsuit.
Quite obnoxious but that’s to be expected from usps, all the bureaucracies are snooping now. By the way, think the usps is still working on that phony threatening letter sent through the US mail by the washed up ‘actor‘…remember he was the one who claimed he was pummeled in maga-country early a.m. weekday in sub-zero Chicago and that was about 3.5 years ago.
I have a valid permit to import these items that is issued by the ATF, this information is affixed to the packages as well as inserted inside. US Customs will open and inspect, and the USPS has no reason to duplicate inspection, but documentation is inside just in case they do.

Canadian Import.JPG

I flew out of Miami quite a bit back in the mid & late 80's, and I remember those orange stickers being placed on the small gun case I checked in as baggage. I also remember the people in line behind me backing up a few steps whenever the counter agent would ask to look inside... you would have thought they had never seen a Daewoo K1A1 and a Glock 17 before. Life was different back then.

Having seen all sorts of stuff being sent from abroad, all scanned under X-ray and magnetometer hits that require further id, even TSA will leave a note inside the domestic baggage they open and inspect too. As long as the papers are legitimate, the item is continues on its destination.
What are the odds of finding that bright green CBP sticker on the back door of a semi trailer coming into AZ/CA/TX? These days seems like a liability and an inattention to duty that the higher up Administration will defy accountability and lay blame on Pootin.

View attachment 28527

That is weird though I bet you, however was doing that was probably some young activist type or an old karen hippy, than the usual crowd at the USPS.

As I have had no issues getting firearms related parts through USPS and through Amazon's locker system as well.

Back