testtest

Can Californians adjust to living in Texas ?

Kinda the same in Oregon with Portland, Washington with Seattle, Idaho with Boise and friggin Sun Valley.
Having lived in Idaho for a long time Boise is definitely growing but the politics haven't changed to screw up Idaho politically, like the way the Willamette Valley & Puget Sound areas have done to Oregon & Washington, respectively.

Sun Valley has always just a little postage stamp of constipated Hollywood types.

Having lived in Idaho for a long time Boise is definitely growing but the politics haven't changed to screw up Idaho politically, like the way the Willamette Valley & Puget Sound areas have done to Oregon & Washington, respectively.

Sun Valley has always just a little postage stamp of constipated Hollywood types.
I'm in ID, but a long way from Boise, and that's just fine with me. Although there's been a big influx of out-of-staters in my neck of the woods as well. We need a good long, harsh winter to clean out the fodder.

They are here in New Mexico driving up prices of housing and trying to affect our politics. Our officials are already messed up here and don't need the help!

I've asked my state senator and congressman to consider a law extending the hunting rules for Texas feral hogs to California immigrants. According to a CA law, they make good compost. Yee-Ha.

Back