testtest

Can Government Officials Be Trusted With

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Government Officials Be Trusted With...
HARD STOP, THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS 'NO!'

Should Government - NOPE.jpg

I'm glad TSF has commas between poor, widows and orphans, because poor widowed orphans would be horrific! I salute you TSF!

Last edited:
No, no, and hell no.

Our active shooter response, in the school district I work in, are strictly designed to minimize casualties, not to prevent or stop a shooting.

We still have multiple access points to the building, yes the doors are locked but they are glass. We have one SRO, who has to cover multiple schools, and faculty isn't allowed to carry.

The choices that were made are a balance between responding to the concerns and keeping the mob happy. The decisions that should be made are the ones that provide the highest probability of keeping the school safe.

No, no, and hell no.

Our active shooter response, in the school district I work in, are strictly designed to minimize casualties, not to prevent or stop a shooting.

We still have multiple access points to the building, yes the doors are locked but they are glass. We have one SRO, who has to cover multiple schools, and faculty isn't allowed to carry.

The choices that were made are a balance between responding to the concerns and keeping the mob happy. The decisions that should be made are the ones that provide the highest probability of keeping the school safe.
"Our active shooter response, in the school district I work in, are strictly designed to minimize casualties, not to prevent or stop a shooting."

Exactly. The school system I worked in has random (majority of teachers do not know when they're scheduled) lock-down drills. Every school in the county thankfully has a city or county LEO assigned to the building. There have been off-season/weekends when the buildings are empty, city and county law enforcement, fire, and medical folks are practicing ingress/egress drills in the school buildings. The school lock-down drills are taken seriously by students and staff alike.

Last edited:
"Our active shooter response, in the school district I work in, are strictly designed to minimize casualties, not to prevent or stop a shooting."

Exactly. The school system I worked in has random (majority of teachers do not know when they're scheduled) lock-down drills. Every school in the county thankfully has a city or county LEO assigned to the building. There have been off-season/weekends when the buildings are empty, city and county law enforcement, fire, and medical folks are practicing ingress/egress drills in the school buildings. The school lock-down drills are taken seriously by students and staff alike.
We take the drills seriously, but even our SRO admits that we are just trying to buy three minutes for other LEO to respond.

Sadly people will probably be shot and die in those three minutes.

We take the drills seriously, but even our SRO admits that we are just trying to buy three minutes for other LEO to respond.

Sadly people will probably be shot and die in those three minutes.
"...just trying to buy three minutes for other LEO to respond."

Yep.

No, no, and hell no.

That is the problem with many things today...we simply put our efforts into managing/minimizing many things not working toward solutions to end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back