testtest

Canada: Dont protect or defend yourself. Give them your keys

People tend to forget that Hitler was Elected-he ran amok afterwards, but he was voted in. Ponder that and the clowns running USA and Canada-spooky stuff.
People also forget that Hitler didn’t have to force Germans to kill Jews. My first landlord was an old guy named Leo Weber. He was German and came here after the war. He told me Hitler sent trains to the towns to pick up the bodies of dead Jews. For many Germans all they needed to kill their Jewish neighbors was the knowledge they would not be prosecuted for it.

Canadian police advice:
Leave your key fob by the front door so thieves can steal your car and not harm you.
“Theives have real guns, not toy guns”.

Good grief. What happens when you remove ability for folks to defend themselves. Theives take over.

This is what the Dems want for America

absolute stupidity

So I’m curious.. how do you really feel about all this ?? 😉🤨
Lol! Yeah, I get a little bit twisted with regard to the stupidity going on up north, but much like the stupidity happening down here...I can't control it. The only thing I can do is vote (which I do still, by proxy in Fed elections), and of course I vote down here.

I realize this after I have a little tantrum, and then I have no recourse but to let it go. I haven't discovered the secret of fixing stupid. If I ever do, I'll post it here in the Daffy Zone. :cool: ;)

You’re correct. The Canadian elections end once the East is finished voting. The lion’s share of Canada’s population is in the East (and within 500 miles of the US border, but that’s another story). Canada has no electoral college. Once Ontario and Quebec have voted, it’s all over. The western provinces have been talking about separating from Canada for years now, but I haven’t heard much sabre rattling as of late.

The office of prime minister has no term limit. There have been people in that office for waaaay too long. Crooked as the day is long. It has to take the people of Canada to stand up and say enough is enough. It’s not happening and it’s sad.
east canada.jpg

Canadian police advice:
Leave your key fob by the front door so thieves can steal your car and not harm you.
“Theives have real guns, not toy guns”.

Good grief. What happens when you remove ability for folks to defend themselves. Theives take over.

This is what the Dems want for America

just give them your wallet, pocket book, ATM card with the PIN number, and your jewelry as well..

what a bunch of dumbasses.

Lol! Yeah, I get a little bit twisted with regard to the stupidity going on up north, but much like the stupidity happening down here...I can't control it. The only thing I can do is vote (which I do still, by proxy in Fed elections), and of course I vote down here.

I realize this after I have a little tantrum, and then I have no recourse but to let it go. I haven't discovered the secret of fixing stupid. If I ever do, I'll post it here in the Daffy Zone. :cool: ;)
very, very easy to "fix stupid"....

gather up all the stupids, lock them into the belly of a cargo ship, with holes in the hull, set sail to where ever, let it sink.

Said it here before ‘ya can’t fix stupid, but w/ duct tape, at least u can muffle it’ … & I wouldn’t be stunned to see Annihilator post a Minion meme !!

Back