testtest

Canadian Money

In the enchanting dance of life, I found myself entangled in a love affair with a worldly older woman. Her eyes held the wisdom of countless stories, and her laughter echoed through the chapters of time. Together, we navigated the intricacies of love, bridging the gap between our distinct life experiences. Her touch was a tapestry of experiences, each caress whispering tales of places explored and lessons learned. In her, I discovered a muse who painted my world with hues of maturity and passion, making every moment a journey into the depths of connection and understanding.
And then you woke up and realized you were dreaming right?

I did a quick search and canadian money switched over to a more secure form. Old bills are no longer valid. You may be able to exhchane them at a canadian bank but it seems you may be out if luck.
I don’t doubt you but I find that to be absolutely ridiculous. Isn’t that like saying an older US note is no longer valid because it’s old?

If you'd said WWII, I'd have believed it--AND been impressed. She was a bit of a looker when she was young.
The old bat was a mechanic and truck driver in the British Army in WWII. Show me a similar contribution from the offspring of the current upper crust of the US and I would be surprised.

The old bat was a mechanic and truck driver in the British Army in WWII. Show me a similar contribution from the offspring of the current upper crust of the US and I would be surprised.

Well, it's hardly fair to compare the offspring of any US upper crust to Queen Elizabeth isn't it ? Now comparing them to Queen Elizabeth's offspring would be more of an apples to apples comparison. And Elizabeth's offspring are all pretty F'ed up, no ?

At any rate it was a joke, intended to make some people laugh. We all know Elizabeth was a bad ass in her day. Why Canadians still have pictures of the British royalty on their money is beyond me though. Throw off the yoke Cornelious.

Well, it's hardly fair to compare the offspring of any US upper crust to Queen Elizabeth isn't it ? Now comparing them to Queen Elizabeth's offspring would be more of an apples to apples comparison. And Elizabeth's offspring are all pretty F'ed up, no ?

At any rate it was a joke, intended to make some people laugh. We all know Elizabeth was a bad ass in her day. Why Canadians still have pictures of the British royalty on their money is beyond me though. Throw off the yoke Cornelious.
Yeah, unfair comparison when everyone in that era made a contribution even the Kennedys. But she ws and continued to be a stalwart royal.

Well I did take it to my local bank as I mentioned in my post and they are the people telling me it can’t be exchanged.
Many years ago, I took a U.S. Dept. of Treasury check (G.I. Bill) to my local bank. The casher told me they couldn't cash the check because it was an "out of state check". Instead of losing my marbles, not my S.O.P., I calmly explained that if that if that check was no good, all that green and black paper in her draw was worthless and my I kindly speak to the head teller.

Talk to someone else.

P.S. the head teller cashed the check and then made the excuse that the 1st lady I delt with was "new". New? Really? Thats when the conversation went off the rails and we mutually agreed that I should close my accounts and take my business elsewhere.
Today questioning the soundness of a U.S. Dept. of Treasury check sounds like good policy to me. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back