testtest

Car theft Crime… Its an automakers problem

Ya have to give Brandon Johnson one thing. At least he doesn't look like an extra on the set of Walking Dead
1693323255830.png
Lori lighthead anyone? There is a silver lining in every cloud. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

They got what they voted for. Auto makers should be responsible for their lack of security features in their automobiles. I guess the Koreans were just charging more for less when it comes to their products. I would NEVER own a Korean automobile! Never! There is a reason why they have a 100 thousand mile warranty!
I respect your opinion however back in the 90’s I needed basic transportation and picked up a Hyundai Excel with a 4speed stick, I got 45 miles a gallon average and it ran flawlessly. The car was built well and saved my butt in a head on collision when someone took a last second left in front of me in an intersection, I had no chance to brake and we collided, I had a solid green light and was doing 40mph.
I will add the airbag didn’t deploy but I did walk away with very minor injuries.
I will add that although I had no intention to sue the other driver a year after the accident I received a phone call from their insurance company and was told to give them a dollar amount to not sue, thinking it was a scam I gave them an outrageous $30,000.00 dollar amount and they paid me no questions asked. I found out that the other driver was the son of a local government official who was driving for Domino’s delivery without extra insurance coverage. Expensive pizza.

My wife bought a Kia (2023, not affected) and it seems like a great car. But it seems to me that if it isn't required and it doesn't cause crashes, the suit has no basis.
Kia is not obligated to fund their police. (And frankly—here in Tucson—cops don't show up for anything but violent crimes and rousting the homeless. They also think both deserve six cops. They don't even investigate car thefts.)

Back