testtest

Carrying a full size handgun? Do you do IWB or OWB?

Browning Hi-Power 9mm, yet another on my list of handguns I want. Back in 1992, I bought my first handgun, a Beretta 92FS 9mm but the other choice was the Browning Hi-Power. Never regretted buying the Beretta, but still have always waned to come back to the Browning at some point.
I have an old Browning HI Power 1970 era a gun that never jammed or misfired since I,ve owned it I would like to have a newer one with a double-action trigger and not Condition 1 Cocked & Locked version .

I have an old Browning HI Power 1970 era a gun that never jammed or misfired since I,ve owned it I would like to have a newer one with a double-action trigger and not Condition 1 Cocked & Locked version .
I can't remember the model exactly, but I remember it had brown grips and was very sharp looking.

I carried a 1911 for years and generally used IWB in warmer weather. If I knew I could wear a jacket I’d go with OWB for comfort. My 1911 conceals better than my 3.8 XDM because it is flatter. Both require some thought as to clothing if you want to avoid printing.

I carry an SA XDe 45, owb nearly all the time. Commander holster and a 2 mag holder on the left side. My "big" pistol is a Ruger P95, which resides in a shoulder holster with 2 extra mags on the right side. It doesn't get out much during the summer.

My main gripe about Glocks is most of the people that own them. Ya know the ones...anything but a Glock is crap , and instead of a gun safe they put them on an altar and do religious chants before bed time.
I own 7 glocks and am not religious about them at all, but have been very good for me! I also own 2 SA XDMs ( 40s&w and 10mm @ 5.25") along with s&w, sig, walther, deagle and fn. Just no 1911s, cause they suck!:LOL: I just buy what works for me!

My Taurus G3 is somewhere between a Glock 17 and a Glock 19 as far as size. I usually carry it OWB in a Versacarry Guardian holster. The versacarry holster keeps the weapon up close to your body and the holster breaks in very quickly. It's comfortable for a mid or full size handgun. The slight forward cant of the holster is also very conducive to making a clean draw if you have to.

IMG_2128.jpg
IMG_2129.jpg

Been carrying my XDm 10mm in an Aliengear cloak slide holster at 4:00 OWB. Use a steel core belt from Bullhide belts to counter the sag.

Back