testtest

CLP, Oil, Or Grease? Which do you use and on what guns, and when/why?

I use to use hoppes but I found this stuff on line that’s safe on polymer guns liberty lubricants now I use it on all my guns. I start with bio solvent than HLP synthetic firearm oil I like this stuff a lot doesn’t attract dirt and seems to last make sure if you get some don’t buy the one on eBay that’s a fake one you need to get on their website
Do u know if the Liberty oil on Amazon the real product ?

Do u know if the Liberty oil on Amazon the real product ?
Let me give you a pic of the real stuff first pic is the fake stuff
image.jpg
image.jpg

M-pro 7 cleaner, copper cleaner (no smell) and oil for most,
Breakfree CLP for quick touch ups in the field.
For my shotgun (Stoeger M3500 sporting), M-pro cleaner and Remoil (no, I don't use boiling water to clean the shotgun parts like they guy in the one video on-line).
Why? It's what gets the job done for me.

I used to use this oil I got from Dillon Precision, it was called just Snake Oil, came in a little white bottle, I used this on that AMT 1911 and it really helped to reduce the galling I was having with it. It was a pure synthetic oil made for use in high speed surgical drills, I don’t think they have it anymore. No problem if it makes you feel better sir, to be honest on my stainless Sig 1911, I use the Lucas CLP and then on all the contact areas, I put some of the Lucas Oil Extreme Duty oil there also, wasn’t trying to say anything against you, if I did I apologize.
Anni, you’re the last person I’m worried about hurting my feelings.

Back