testtest

Club membership renewal time

Old_Me

Ronin
yeah, the emails went out, my club would appreciate the renewal to be done before Jan 31st.

i send them a bank check, not a personal check.

just more convenient for me, and my bank doesn't charge me any fee as well.

next up, in March, will the the public range membership too.

for me, and what each offers, either in travel time, or convenience, and range distance (both are indoors only), it is worth the cost.

the club is 24/7, and the public range is 7 days a week, just not 24 hours.

wish i had my own private FREE backyard range, but it's just not gonna happen.

what say you guys/gals, renewal time soon for you too, or not..??

I worked it out it’s better to not join for me . I don’t go enough once a month like clockwork. after paying the dues you still have to pay per visit cheaper if you are a member of course but doesn’t work out for me . But I tell you what it’s a great range and great people

I worked it out it’s better to not join for me . I don’t go enough once a month like clockwork. after paying the dues you still have to pay per visit cheaper if you are a member of course but doesn’t work out for me . But I tell you what it’s a great range and great people
here at the club, it'll cost me another $250 for the year, which like i said, it's open 24/7/365...i go there at least once per week, sometimes twice.

at the public range, i "may" downgrade to a middle membership of $250 as well, and can go there 5 days a week, from 10AM till 2 PM...just no weekends, and frankly, that's when the make-believe Rambos go there, and i STAY away..!!!!!

i go there once per week, sometimes twice as well.

at the range it is $25 per visit, for 1 shooter.

so, if i go at least 10 times.....(a sure thing, i can do that in 1 month's time), then the membership paid for itself in just 10 visits, and the rest is "free" for the remainder of the year.

back to the club, i am not limited to a time at the ports, i can stay as long as i like. a great advantage over the public range of time limits......HOWEVER, the RSO's do not kick anyone out (of the public range) , like us "breakfast club" guys, as when we go there in the early mornings, nearly everyone else is at work, except holidays, and weekends.

the only 2 absolute limit's to the public range, or the club time spent there.....??

1) run outta ammo

2) you bring the wrong ammo...happened to me ONCE..and ONLY once....

here at the club, it'll cost me another $250 for the year, which like i said, it's open 24/7/365...i go there at least once per week, sometimes twice.

at the public range, i "may" downgrade to a middle membership of $250 as well, and can go there 5 days a week, from 10AM till 2 PM...just no weekends, and frankly, that's when the make-believe Rambos go there, and i STAY away..!!!!!

so, if i go at least 10 times.....(a sure thing, i can do that in 1 month's time), then the membership paid for itself in just 10 visits, and the rest is "free" for the remainder of the year.

back to the club, i am not limited to a time at the ports, i can stay as long as i like. a great advantage over the public range of time limits......HOWEVER, the RSO's do not kick anyone out (of the public range) , like us "breakfast club" guys, as when we go there in the early mornings, nearly everyone else is at work, except holidays, and weekends.

the only 2 absolute limit's to the public range, or the club time spent there.....??

1) run outta ammo

where is this club?

ours renews in june and changes gate code by august
50 bux a year
outside sun UP to Sun SET 7 days a week

where is this club?

ours renews in june and changes gate code by august
50 bux a year
outside sun UP to Sun SET 7 days a week
the club, literally 8 minutes from my house.

the public range, 20 miles from my house or about 25 minutes, if the highway isn't mucked up.

the state's FREE, yes FREE outdoor shooting range is like 40 minutes away, a great place, but a long drive and i don't bring more than 2 boxes of ammo....at any given time.

so i only been there 2 times...once to go thru the safety course...once to shoot....

yeah, the emails went out, my club would appreciate the renewal to be done before Jan 31st.

i send them a bank check, not a personal check.

just more convenient for me, and my bank doesn't charge me any fee as well.

next up, in March, will the the public range membership too.

for me, and what each offers, either in travel time, or convenience, and range distance (both are indoors only), it is worth the cost.

the club is 24/7, and the public range is 7 days a week, just not 24 hours.

wish i had my own private FREE backyard range, but it's just not gonna happen.

what say you guys/gals, renewal time soon for you too, or not..??

Mine renewed on my birthday a couple weeks ago. However, since I am now the club welder my fees have been waived. :)

Mine renewed on my birthday a couple weeks ago. However, since I am now the club welder my fees have been waived. :)
cool...the only few ways it can be waived or reduced for me would be if i get someone to join, then i get $100 the following years renewal, or if i were to run for an office, which believe me, i don't want any part of that.

i like my freedom, when my wife lets me have it.

1) run outta ammo

It’s 25.00 all day for non members 15.00 for members but about 5 or 6 hundred to join doesn’t work for me

cool...the only few ways it can be waived or reduced for me would be if i get someone to join, then i get $100 the following years renewal, or if i were to run for an office, which believe me, i don't want any part of that.

i like my freedom, when my wife lets me have it.
we are limited to 270 by the city.. our club uses an old area that was reclaimed from a sewer plant
so the city in its brain power figured 270 is magic max members, and of course your family does not count.

city also insists all are nra members, but thats changing real soon.
with 270 the number....we dont get to many that forget to re-up as the secretary does not play, no reminder phone calls. just one email and one letter. dont be late or your done

then its rough to get back, you start at bottom, 300 start up fee plus years rate.

we have a nice one, over one town but the annual costs are absurd and you can buy tiers that let you reserve lane/s, get 5 free targets vice 1, silver, gold platinum.. and they charge lane fees based on tiers.
family are extra...yada yada yada
they have a snack bar and lockers and a store...its like a golf course for shooters
its owned by an ex fed prosecutor and some retired cop

Back