testtest

CobraTec knives

I have purchased many of their knives, most recently I got an auto from them for a family member, and the dang thing came screwed up. They have good customer service but they seem to drag on the process as long as possible. You have to get lucky with their products. Last time I will be buying from them. If you are wanting to get one I would go with one that is CNC and expect it to come dull.
Luckily the one I have has had no problems. And I did manage to get it sharp on stones. I bought one for my son in law though and about 6 or 8 months later I asked him to see it. He pulled it out of his pocket and it had to be flicked downward forcefully to deploy and the boy had the blade all chipped up and dull AF. I took it apart and cleaned it, put it back together reshaped and sharpened the blade and as far as I know he's still carrying it now. But then he carried it for god knows how long without the spring hooked and working so...

I bought them from a shop up the hill in town. So at least I got to handle them first.

I bought one of their "limited edition" out the side hidden opener models. It is a beautiful knife but almost impossible to open even with two hands. The factory says send it to them at my expense and they will try to correct the problem. The seller says send it to him at my expense and he will refund my money. Any way I go, I lose money. :mad:
cobratec_folders_hidden_release_abalone_01_2000x.png

The knife is beautiful, and if it worked correctly my wife would take it away from me.

Back