testtest

Colt New Frontier SA revolver.

Recusant

Hellcat
Picked this up during the week. It's mid 70s production. The frame on these is not an alloy but steel. It came with the .22 mag cylinder installed, but sadly the .22 cal cylinder didn't come with it. This SA revolver has seen some use and I plan to see it gets more There are some rust spots near the muzzle end, but over all it's in great shape. Hopefully CZ will let Colt turn out more of these at some point in the future or any of their current snake guns in .22 cal. The .22 mag works well on small game including turkeys when you can call them in close. Copperheads and rattlesnake are no problem when using CCI shot shells.
Colt New Frontier.JPG

You might have luck finding that .22 cylinder over in the Colt forum
Thanks HayesGreener. I posted a cylinder question several weeks ago and followed up with that post today. I'll keep an eye out on ebay for a Colt original. I know there are repos out there and I don't know how hard they are to spot since I couldn't find a Colt trademark on the cylinder it came with. Trying to find parts for older guns is part of the fun of gun ownership.

Back