testtest

Congress Members Stop ATF Inspection Of The Nations Largest Gun Dealer

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Who cannot argue that the current administration hasn’t weaponized the ATF, here is a story to prove they have.

wow, the pictures alone, of that place are incredible, like an actual shopping mall type of place...holy cow...

but i thought this was funny...

"The unidentified higher-up stated that the inspectors did not know who Rep. Taylor Greene or the other members of Congress were and that they were instructed not to talk to the media. Rep. Taylor Greene claimed that she did inform the inspectors that the party was members of Congress. The Congresswoman currently sits on the House Oversight Committee, which has oversight of the ATF."

i mean it's not like Ms Greene is an invisible person...lol

The Rodents Rectum sounds like a forum thread for politics only content. 😅
9D06552F-6023-466D-B396-E391A33A2CC6.gif

I live about 30 minutes from this store. I have bought and traded MANY guns from them dating back to the 1980s. I know for a fact that they are meticulous in the sales of firearms. When you purchase a gun from them, the sales man at the counter where you look at the firearm goes over your whole 4473. Then they have a guy come over to walk you and your firearm to the front counter. When you get to the front counter, the guy there checks over all your paperwork. Then they bring you and the firearm to the checkout counter. You pay for your firearm. After you pay for your firearm, a different person comes over and checks all the paperwork again before you can take possession of it and leave the store. They are VERY concerned with following procedure and the law to a T. And yes, they are HUGE. I believe they say they have over 5,000 firearms on display and a total of 15,000 available for purchase.

If I’m ever looking for something specific that isn’t available anywhere, I go there. If someone is looking to purchase a gun for the first time or are unsure about what they want, I always refer them to Adventure Outdoors. They simply have the largest selection of new and used firearms of anywhere I have ever seen. It can be a pain if you go on weekends because the place is packed and it can take quite a while to get help and check out. But during the week, it can be pretty speedy.

I think all the above is why they were targeted. They are so big and sell so many firearms, I’m sure the FATF was looking for any little thing they could find to put the screws to them. I doubt it worked. And I’m sure MTG showing up helped get the Feds out of there a lot quicker.

Well guys and girls. not being one to jump the gun so to speak.After watching this unfold for most of my life.I believe it is safe to say at this point.The powers to be want ALL of our guns.Opens the door to many questions.I believe one of the methods is to tie things up in court forever and just leave everyone wondering weather or not they are a felon. n

Well guys and girls. not being one to jump the gun so to speak.After watching this unfold for most of my life.I believe it is safe to say at this point.The powers to be want ALL of our guns.Opens the door to many questions.I believe one of the methods is to tie things up in court forever and just leave everyone wondering weather or not they are a felon. n
It’s always been that way, if they can’t do anything with guns, what did they do, went after ammo, it’s a never ending agenda for the left, especially with this current administration

I live about 30 minutes from this store. I have bought and traded MANY guns from them dating back to the 1980s. I know for a fact that they are meticulous in the sales of firearms. When you purchase a gun from them, the sales man at the counter where you look at the firearm goes over your whole 4473. Then they have a guy come over to walk you and your firearm to the front counter. When you get to the front counter, the guy there checks over all your paperwork. Then they bring you and the firearm to the checkout counter. You pay for your firearm. After you pay for your firearm, a different person comes over and checks all the paperwork again before you can take possession of it and leave the store. They are VERY concerned with following procedure and the law to a T. And yes, they are HUGE. I believe they say they have over 5,000 firearms on display and a total of 15,000 available for purchase.

If I’m ever looking for something specific that isn’t available anywhere, I go there. If someone is looking to purchase a gun for the first time or are unsure about what they want, I always refer them to Adventure Outdoors. They simply have the largest selection of new and used firearms of anywhere I have ever seen. It can be a pain if you go on weekends because the place is packed and it can take quite a while to get help and check out. But during the week, it can be pretty speedy.

I think all the above is why they were targeted. They are so big and sell so many firearms, I’m sure the FATF was looking for any little thing they could find to put the screws to them. I doubt it worked. And I’m sure MTG showing up helped get the Feds out of there a lot quicker.
How are prices? MSR or better?

How are prices? MSR or better?
Better. About a month ago, I bought a Kimber KHX Ultra. MSRP is $1527, I believe they had it for around $1300 or so. Can't remember exactly. That's a cash price. Add 3% for using a card. Seems to me like pre-Covid, prices were even better. They usually give a pretty fair trade in value as well. I traded a Kimber Pro Carry II I bought back in 2008 from them and they gave me $600 towards the purchase. I thought that was fair, especially since I paid around $750 for it 15 years ago.

Better. About a month ago, I bought a Kimber KHX Ultra. MSRP is $1527, I believe they had it for around $1300 or so. Can't remember exactly. That's a cash price. Add 3% for using a card. Seems to me like pre-Covid, prices were even better. They usually give a pretty fair trade in value as well. I traded a Kimber Pro Carry II I bought back in 2008 from them and they gave me $600 towards the purchase. I thought that was fair, especially since I paid around $750 for it 15 years ago.
Sounds like if you buy from them they give you a good deal. Around my way, it's usually MSRP.

Back