testtest

Consolation prize…

IMG_3396.jpeg

Got it out today. 50rds of FMJ, and a couple mags ones of the Punch & XTP JHP’s. Zero failures.

Very soft shooting.

I think it’s a keeper.

I was kinda bummed; I was supposed to go pheasant hunting this weekend with a buddy, but…the weather is absolute crap. Rain (and a little snow this morning), 30mph wind, and a windchill (currently) of 17°…no fun.

And tomorrow will be worse.

So…I decided to swing by a few gun stores; second stop, they had a S&W Shield EZ .380 Performance Center on special.

Yoink.

View attachment 46006

Way too crappy to hit the range, but I will soon…suspect this will be fun.

And yes-that is a ported barrel.

On a .380.
How about a range report after you shoot it.I am thinking of Getting one.Thanks Bobby

How about a range report after you shoot it.I am thinking of Getting one.Thanks Bobby
I did give it a brief range run; 50rds of WW 95gr FNFNJ and a couple of mags each of Federal 95gr Punch and Hornady XTP; no failures save one single FRTB when using the slide stop release (with FMJ); zero issues when charging by power stroke.

Accuracy was…not what I hoped. However, I am not blaming the pistol; it was cold (30°F) and I was shooting sans gloves…so, I need to try it again under better circumstances before I make any judgement.

Back