testtest

Coolest gun moment in a movie

Mine has to be without a doubt:

“I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?”

Inspector Harold Francis Callahan is my winner for coolest gun moment ever!!!

I like all the mentions listed. Also, the scene near the end of "Pale Rider" when Preacher finally is able to approach and kill sheriff Stockburn. Not certain why that always comes to mind. I suppose it's the cylinder change while under duress.

Mine has to be without a doubt:

“I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?”

Inspector Harold Francis Callahan is my winner for coolest gun moment ever!!!
When I read the title of the post, that particular "Callahan" moment is exactly what came to mind. 👍

I think my all-time favorite gun related scene in a movie was when Tuco, the 'ugly character' in "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" was at the gun counter in the general store and picked up several revolvers, listened to the works in each one, then pulled the cylinder out of one and put it into another frame, then a bbl from one and put it into his frame, listened to it all work again and decided it was a gun fit for him. Then he shot all the targets except left the last one, which was turned sideways to him standing. When the old shop owner began to smile thinking Tuco had missed it, Tuco just jumps hard and stomps his foot to make the last one fall over. Yeh, that ol' Tuco was one hell of a shot ..... and a pretty fair judge of good gun mechanics!

I also liked the scene where he was in the bath tub all lathered up and the bad guy walks in on him. Ol' Tuco shoots right out from the tub, then says to the bad guy (now dead) ..... "If you have to talk, talk..... If you have to shoot, shoot!

regards y'all,
jumpinjoe

Back