testtest

Coronapocalypse Purchasing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't stock up on ammo because I already had it. (it's difficult to get here on a regular basis, never mind when it's hitting the fan)
Anything non perishable, canned goods, PB, pasta, etc.
I had to take all the guns out of the safe to put the toilet paper in. I am not digging it all back out :)

Here in Illinois, we have 72 hour cool down period. Problem is, a lot of us aren't getting a "proceed " from the state. So, we aren't receiving the firearms we bought. Last night was the end of my 72, some guys have been waiting longer, I'm told.
Rumors of martial law , runs on necessities, speak of shutting gas stations down. It goes on and on.
Not a fan of current state administration.

Here in Illinois, we have 72 hour cool down period. Problem is, a lot of us aren't getting a "proceed " from the state. So, we aren't receiving the firearms we bought. Last night was the end of my 72, some guys have been waiting longer, I'm told.
Rumors of martial law , runs on necessities, speak of shutting gas stations down. It goes on and on.
Cross the Mississippi brother. We are much more friendly over here.

There are all types of rumors flying and with that said there are people out there who love breeding rumors to drum up paranoia amongst the masses. I've seen some stuff talking about Massachusetts having declared martial law. It's all bull crap considering I'm working in Mass while typing this response next to an airforce base and I haven't seen anything crazy. My suggestion stock up on vital supplies, be prepared and see what happens next.

There are all types of rumors flying and with that there are people out there who love breeding rumors to drum up paranoia amongst the masses. I've seen some stuff talking about Massachusetts having declares martial law. It's all bull crap considering I'm working in Mass while typing this response next to an airforce base and I haven't seen anything crazy. My suggestion stock up on viral supplies, be prepared and see what happens next.
Good sound advice 10mmLife, let the calmer heads prevail (y). (oh, and stop spreading those vicious rumors about the break down of society in Ma. please. We all know you disliked living there and moved to NH. ;):LOL:)

Just got home from Kroger from getting a few essentials. They had some eggs (limit to 2 cartons), and we got milk, bread, laundry detergent, comfort snacks, bottled water, and the last 4-pack of Ramen noodles. Still no TP, which makes for about 4-5 days now they've not had any.

Two questions and one request for everyone.

1)How much ammo have you stocked up on since the beginning of Coronapocalypse? Lol...

2)What essential items do you recommend for a long stay if we are locked down under quarantine?

3)And let's see those toilet paper collections! 🀣🀣🀣
1. The family stockpile is good.
2. Lets see: Laptop - check, Credit Card - check, hundreds of gallons of Iced tea - check, Grill - check, cow(or parts of) - check, lounge chair - check...
3. No TP to be found in my area...kinda stinks....whats wrong with people. A run on bottled water...seriously... :rolleyes:

I hear Pritcher is talking of shutting down to bare minimum all unneccessary government services. I would bet that the FOID and FCCL renewals are not going to get any faster in the process. So far Champaign and Elgin city councils have voted to give the Mayor of each full authority to lock down the cities. Lot of bad stuff in those authorizations.

It was mentioned above about the family laptop and credit card.. a coworker has a teen at home, who's already texting her at work asking "can I use your card to buy xyz...?"

CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS!!

Bored family members will go on a buying spree...and there's no telling what'll show up on the porch!

I'm pretty much set for an extended period of time.

Only picked up a few odds & ends the last couple days.

Went on a reconn trip into town this morning.

The local Costco was backed up 4 wide around the building. I said screw it and got some stuff elsewhere w/o any issues.

Here's a pic from another Costco & some folks are going way off as you can see, considering we only have 6 cases (under quarantine) in the state.

Costco-1316192.jpg

I'm pretty much set for an extended period of time.

Only picked up a few odds & ends the last couple days.

Went on a reconn trip into town this morning.

The local Costco was backed up 4 wide around the building. I said screw it and got some stuff elsewhere w/o any issues.

Here's a pic from another Costco & some folks are going way off as you can see, considering we only have 6 cases (under quarantine) in the state.

View attachment 3332
The CDC shops at your store there? πŸ‘©β€βš•οΈπŸ‘©β€πŸš€πŸ‘¨β€βš•οΈπŸ‘¨β€πŸš€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back