testtest

Could martial law happen?

Hunting in the West is a whole different ball game than east of the 100th meridian.
Yeah, unless you got a lot of cash. Jackson Hole was fine. Not really hunting though. More like long range killing. Pick your elk, shoot it, yer done. If killing things thrills you I guess it's great. If you want to actually hunt, head down to the Missouri woods with a bow or an unscoped pistol. When you can get a big whitetail within 30 yards of you, you're hunting.

Jackson Hole-type and/or "Ranch Hunting" are outliers and aren't emblematic of real hunting on public lands in the West.

The physical characteristics of the West makes hunting in the West very different and varied compared to a lot eastern hunting.

When you get a bugling bull elk within <30 yds in "dog-hair" lodgepole pine, or having to spot & stalk an elk in steep/high terrain you know you're hunting.

1698948240609.png

Last edited:
Yeah, unless you got a lot of cash. Jackson Hole was fine. Not really hunting though. More like long range killing. Pick your elk, shoot it, yer done. If killing things thrills you I guess it's great. If you want to actually hunt, head down to the Missouri woods with a bow or an unscoped pistol. When you can get a big whitetail within 30 yards of you, you're hunting.

You don't have to go very far from Jackson at all to find "real" public lands hunting, in steep, demanding country.

And as the saying goes, "The best thing about Jackson is you can see Wyoming from there."

They said the Patriot Act would never be used to spy on Americans, and 15 years later, it was being used to do exactly that, and by the people complaining it would be used to spy on Americans.

While I can't imagine how Martial Law would be justified and accepted by Americans, then I have seen how authoritarian Progressives can be when they believe they are morally right. Not only the Intelligence and Law Enforcement Federal Agencies recent abuses of power and violation of law because the American People cannot be trusted to pick the right leaders. But just look at the Pandemic responses.

And remember, these are the same people that can't remember even basic high school science, telling anyone that disagrees with them, they are anti-science. Cause they believe science is what the media and progressive politicians tell you it is.

They said the Patriot Act would never be used to spy on Americans, and 15 years later, it was being used to do exactly that, and by the people complaining it would be used to spy on Americans.

While I can't imagine how Martial Law would be justified and accepted by Americans, then I have seen how authoritarian Progressives can be when they believe they are morally right. Not only the Intelligence and Law Enforcement Federal Agencies recent abuses of power and violation of law because the American People cannot be trusted to pick the right leaders. But just look at the Pandemic responses.

And remember, these are the same people that can't remember even basic high school science, telling anyone that disagrees with them, they are anti-science. Cause they believe science is what the media and progressive politicians tell you it is.
Hate to break it to you, but there’s a lot of authoritarian conservatives out there, too, who would like to see a “strong man” wield power…

As long as it caters to their worldview.

If the other side got the same power, they’d call it “dictatorship”.

Back