testtest

Count your blessings and hug your loved ones ….

OMG I am so glad she is Ok. I wasn't there but I can tell you first hand from the many, many crashes I have investigated that rollovers usually aren't good. God and his angels were definitely there watching over her. And you are so right you just never, ever know. Thank GOD for miracles...

Indeed the angels were looking down.
Thanks for sharing and a reminder to always stay alert and not distracted while on the highway - And wear a seatbelt.
Wife was driving speed limit and wasnt messing with a soda, snacks, radio, phone. Nothing
For once she was taking her time.
Watched the drum come of the back of the truck in front of her and bounced on the roadway.. blink of an eye

i know darn well about things flying off any vehicle at highway speeds.

48 years of truck driving, i have seen many objects do just that.

to me, some of the worst violators are pick up trucks, going to the job site (or back home) with lumber or other things, not properly tied down....

stake body trucks also for improper load securement.

vans with ladders on a roof rack, god i have seen quite a few ladders fly off.

paying attention to the road not only ahead, but to the sides for a quick get out.

glad she is fine, the vehicle can be replaced.

I just came across this thread, shocked at the condition of the vehicle. So glad to read your Mrs to be safe and somewhat unharmed. Yes, you're right. Every day, reaffirm your love for those you care about. You never know.

Back