testtest

Count your blessings and hug your loved ones ….

KillerFord1977

SAINT
Founding Member
My wife rolled her SUV today in Oklahoma coming home. 70mph into the median ditch… a 55 gal drum fell off the truck in front of her and she swerved and went into the grass edge and rolled … None of the first responders can believe she walked away
She hit the left tires into the grass median of the highway, dug into the ditch with the headlight and rolled it onto the passenger hood then flipped again. Landed next to shoulder of other side of highway
Nearby cars stopped and called 911.
Dispatch called for Careflight when callers said a double roll over at highway speeds. State troopers arrived and stunned she was ok and alert. Troopers called off Careflight.
Paramedics checked her and released her.
I had 1.5 hr drive to get to her.. very long drive
she is shaken but ok
She is pissed her car is totaled
It was her baby
She is at home
Walked away with only scratches

It could have ended the other way ….

Tell all those you love that you Love Them. Daily.
Never know when they may not come home
9837B30E-9882-4B28-84A5-2C08B33FAE5D.jpeg
12F45D2A-0844-4373-956C-52475413AFD2.jpeg

Well she won the lottery on that one. With having a son that works accidents on the Interstate I can tell you that surviving without serious injury is an exception at that speed. The good Lord or one of his angles protected her through it all. I'm thrilled to hear that she walked away not much worse for the wear.

So glad she is OK. God's hand, seatbelts and airbags save so many lives in crashes like this. I worry constantly when my loved ones are on the road.

Her experience will change both of your lives in a positive way. Nothing like a close one to renew bonds. Like you said, cherish your loved ones.

Back